*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

He's clearly better than all of the backups.. So I don't really see the benefit of playing him with them if they're going get him killed or potentially cause him to develop bad habits

Doug has to shoulder most of the blame on this, you're putting your future franchise QB behind a 2nd/3rd/4th string whatever the hell line that was and expect him to make it out fine. Granted, as a QB you have to be able to take hits but taking them at such an early stage in the season is unnecessary, did he not saw what was happening to Daniel the entire game? I worry about Doug...

Supposedly people within the team think agholor is a bust.. So team might end up playing a bunch of 3 TE

I wasn't going to write a dude off after an underwhelming rookie year.. We've seen way too many times dudes do basically nothing in their rookie years to have major impacts in their 2nd or 3rd seasons

But his confidence might be shot.. Mike mayock talked about it during the bucs game, when dude wasn't getting any separation

Least we have the 3 TEs to be able to go to that package.. But we need Matthews back quick

:pimp:

Love that. While he did have his struggles, them idiots in Tennessee never really gave him a chance. Getting him for a replacement level player is a very nice haul imo.

Josh Gordon would be a nice addition to this team Man. Can't believe we really have Matthews as our # 1 , Nelson & Huff

Cant cut huff.. we gotta find 5 wrs.. dgb, matthews, agholor, huff and then someone who can play special teams

DGB is far from a sure thing tho. Hopefully he can thrive in a new environment but Tennessee is either dumb or knows something we don't.

Back
Top Bottom