*PHILADELPHIA EAGLES* Official 20-21 Regular Season Thread: WEEK 1 EAGLES vs Football Team 1pm ET

Our d isn't stacked.. Our backups don't really fit a 4-3.. Gotta see how our cbs do, but our dline and safeties should help

We have a great starting line, very good safety combo and solid starting LBs if kendricks and hicks stay healthy

Chip screwed us on OLine depth, especially at guard.. I think we have pieces on offense with ertz and Matthews being the best right now

then you hope this is true about agholor's situation: https://twitter.com/*****wen/status/741345115650818048

R.I.P. Buddy Ryan.

gettyimages-2687122.jpg

Really like being under the radar this year .

Still don't like the Wentz deal at all but it is wat it is. Guys like Ertz and Peters staying healthy will be the difference between winning 5 games or going .500

I just pray we don't bottom out and have the chance at Kaaya or Watson

stillin729 stillin729 that bdawk is clean, might pick up during a sale. Kind of hate the inconsistency with sizing though, I'm trying everything on in store before copping :smh:

stillin729 stillin729 that bdawk is clean, might pick up during a sale. Kind of hate the inconsistency with sizing though, I'm trying everything on in store before copping :smh:

I actually was just at Rally House and they had it, it's VERY nice

it looks just like the RBK Westbrook authentic I have minus the patch and the horrible RBK sizing

I almost went to open practice today but I was so beat from vacation and wouldn't get out of bed :lol:

Last edited:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 9m9 minutes ago
Eagles and former Lions' LB Stephen Tulloch now in "heavy negotiations", per source. Eagles could soon have a new linebacker.

Hmmm could be interesting...

figured they would go after him eventually

no more excuses from Kendricks, my biggest issue with Kendricks is he can't be the leader on defensive because from all I have heard, he can't call the plays on the field which seems crazy since Hicks could as a rookie

Last edited:
Hell is going on, man?
Just heard from Lane Johnson, says he took an amino acid that was approved but tested positive for peptide. Fighting it as well as company. You're responsible for what goes in your body but he insists it was approved. Waiting on B sample

Back
Top Bottom