Philadelphia Eagles '12 Official Thread 4-10 *Farewell Andy Reid

Our O-Line has been getting flack. But damn our special teams needs some serious work too.

I'm contemplating on whether or not I should sell my ticket for the Eagles/Bucs game on December 9th...

I'm contemplating on whether or not I should sell my ticket for the Eagles/Bucs game on December 9th...

I hope you didnt pay a lot for them; you should write Jeff Lurie a damn letter and see if he does anything

tell him he's gotta do a better job

This team will make me an alcoholic. I hate them smh At least we know its not Vick that is the root of the problems....Andy can't make it through the yr if they keep this going :smh:

^ If they have their successor in mind i think it'd be better to just go ahead and make that move. Andy could always be counted on after the bye and against the Cowboys and now he doesn't even have that. Eagles aren't that far away from contending again though. This division is going to be :x (in a good way) for a while after this season.

:smh: @ some eagle fans seeing Vick as the problem. I don't even think i want to be an eagles fan anymore. Too much bad luck and I can't stand losing. Oh well hope they are better next year.

Last edited:
Fire them both, get rid of the whole coaching staff and defense lol. **** this team
Just start Foles, trade all the bums, stack up on picks and get ready for the draft and next season cause this one is over as far as I'm concerned

Bros, this team makes me want to boycott football for the rest of the season :smh: Absolutely embarrassing....I hope Andy gets fired sooner rather than later b/c he's lost the group thats obvious, his message is falling on deaf ears....I for one, hope they don't tread back in the past with Gruden I want fresh, new, innovative and I hope that Oregon wins the ship and we can lure Chip Kelly away from there....Desean would become even more deadly with his style of offense.

But honestly they need to cut A LOT of these scrubs....Shady, Peters, Cole, Havili, Graham, Cox, Boykin, Kendricks, Ryans, DJax, Avant, Jenkins, Cooper, and Celek are probably the only people I want to remain on this squad and that is sad :x

So the Andy reid been dominate in the east over a 12 period is about to end ?

The never has been team the eagles always will be..

Go ahead and chase the only coach that consistently beat the cowbys and giants out of town .

But yall was a dynasty though ?

So the Andy reid been dominate in the east over a 12 period is about to end ?

The never has been team the eagles always will be..

Go ahead and chase the only coach that consistently beat the cowbys and giants out of town .

But yall was a dynasty though ?

Wut?

I was typing on the fly.

The thing that i dont understand is how the eagles have been the over all best and most consistent team in the NFC east since 2000. But they have nothing to show for it.

You cant win with mike vick at QB ..

Prime Donnie >>>>>>>>>> anyone in that era not named Manning , Brady.

Andy reid has made the eagles a consistent team every year he was been the head coach.

When Philly fires him they will get rid of the only coach that always had the cowboys , and giants number.

What i dont understand is why Vick talked about a dynasty in the off season. This franchise has never own anything let alone even sniff

A title.

tough to watch this unravel. It sucks the most when you root for a core of guys and hope for their success, only to have only the worst possible outcomes. Interesting offseason ahead....

Andy reid has made the eagles a consistent team every year he was been the head coach.

Consistently short is the part that frustrates me as a fan. I think only the early 90's Bills can understand how frustrating it is to get so close so many damn times, and as good as you can be regarded when it's all said and done, knowing you just didn't have "it" in you to at least get it one time really stings.

Back
Top Bottom