Petty Theives FTMFL

that sucks I know how that feels the smashed my passenger side window for a pink nano my little cousin had left in my car over night

Ay bro stay safe out there...if them #$+!@% know their identities are no longer hidden, they're probably jumpy and *%!#. Do what you feel you need to dobut make sure you end it, not them.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

These mother @%!+%+$ had the AUDACITY to come back a 4th time. But this time your boy was waiting for them poo butt _'s. Caught em flashing the light in the car. Me and my cousin just chased them _'s to their house. +!@% %%+ cops said they couldn't arrest them because they didn't commit a crime but they were going to launch an investigation. But I know where these little MF's live now. 3 Hispanics...2 dudes, 1 girl. The girl was driving and actually pulled off and left the dude we chased. I ain't even gonna lie he dusted our !#*!# but we kept close enough to see him go in the house and the car we saw was sittin right in front the house. We should have popped one of them _'s but they would have taken us to jail and we'd be looking at time.

This %*## is all crazy and goes down the month right before I'm scheduled to move.

they have tired to hit your car 4 times now?
eek.gif
roll.gif

what the #%*+ do you have in both of them?

Back
Top Bottom