People...Please Think More Into Tattoo's Before you get them....

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

waiting for that Polo nerd to justify that tattoo

"It's a signifies that she shot someone for this 90s piece that is very hard to find. true OG Lo' head fo life"
pimp.gif

Where the bammas at?

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

18456295658340425527375.jpg

18456295658330425527375.jpg

-The Juice
i just wanna know exactly what this is?! i saw the pic in the tat thread. but what in the world is it supposed to be?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

18456295658340425527375.jpg

18456295658330425527375.jpg

-The Juice
i just wanna know exactly what this is?! i saw the pic in the tat thread. but what in the world is it supposed to be?
I'm 90% certain that's a piece of artwork from Radiohead. The dude on the right looks spot on for a minotaur.

cryer.gif

radiohead-minotaur.jpg

mountains are from Kid A

Radiohead+KidA+F.jpg

Can someone please post the "Jesus Chirst or Chist" tattoo? I saw it on NT a few years back, died laughing. A couple of months ago I tried to google it, to no avail. I know someone has it saved.

I thought this was going to be about kids getting neck and face tats

I've been seeing a lot of this lately
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

who started the polo trend anway?

i know alot of yall been had it so im not talkin about yall im just saying when did it get this popular...ppl at work come in all the time asking for polo...i show em the USPA and let and em know that only macy sells RL, but they insist on the USPA thinking they doing it lol
laugh.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif
at bootleg louie and atl buildings

at least sombrero chest is better work, minus the gucci neck

Originally Posted by 916kings

The worst
alien.gif

I got a pic of a chick with one FAR worse than that..but its not NT legal...had to edit when I noticed them strech marks EWW 

Back
Top Bottom