People at my job: Unappreciation

Ok lets have a air it out thread where we talk about how people at work at anger you.

I just got back today and I'm angry as it gets right now. I have a job at Queens Libary where I tutor kids. Its a simple thing Highschool seniors can do toget paid
pimp.gif
and get easy community serivce. Unlike my friends who joined this program who got all the rich libaries with the smart kids and video games outthe +#!, I got the poor libary with mostly dumb kids in a hood with barely a ps2 with just a copy of madde 06.
frown.gif
. Today I tutored the usual kids cause therest dont do homework but whine when they fail and I got this girl called Britnnay. She's in the 6th grade and can do divsion which I taught her over andover and over again. Though she keeps forgetting I keep teaching. Today she had to learn to the power. It was a simple problem. what was 7 to the power of 3times six to the power of 2. I told her 7 to the powr of 3 was 7 X 7 X 7 and 6 was 6 x 6. She looked at me and said OH SO ITS 7x 3x3 and 6x6x2. I keepexplaining and she keep getting it WRONG Even worst some people who are doing their GEDs come to me for help. I helped one guy and he passed but today somehaiten guy came and gave me SO MUCH Attitude that I thought we would have to throw down. He couldnt even do divsion and when I corrrected him, he would mug mehard and stare for a good minute. I told him 213,000 x 10 is not 426,000 and he would look at me and say in a deep haitian accent "WHAT THAT ISRIGHT!!!!!!!!!"

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Ok lets have a air it out thread where we talk about how people at work at anger you. I just got back today and I'm angry as it gets right now. I have a job at Queens Libary where I tutor kids. Its a simple thing Highschool seniors can do to get paid
pimp.gif
and get easy community serivce. Unlike my friends who joined this program who got all the rich libaries with the smart kids and video games out the $$!, I got the poor libary with mostly dumb kids in a hood with barely a ps2 with just a copy of madde 06.
frown.gif
9a336c8f44274d4e0521c15442a7fd1b7c0067da.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Ok lets have a air it out thread where we talk about how people at work at anger you. I just got back today and I'm angry as it gets right now. I have a job at Queens Libary where I tutor kids. Its a simple thing Highschool seniors can do to get paid
pimp.gif
and get easy community serivce. Unlike my friends who joined this program who got all the rich libaries with the smart kids and video games out the $$!, I got the poor libary with mostly dumb kids in a hood with barely a ps2 with just a copy of madde 06.
frown.gif
9a336c8f44274d4e0521c15442a7fd1b7c0067da.gif

Meet these kids one said feburay wasn't a month because it didnt have 31 days and was real serious about it. I corrected him though.

damn this is turig into one of those you had to be there kinda things
NO just this girl and the ones who don't do homework. Not the one I tutor tose 10 are cool

turig?, tose?
eyes.gif

I feel you dude. but I just hate stupid people in general so I can see how annoying that would be. trick I learned is instead of being mad at them for beingstupid, just be proud of yourself for being smart. positive outlook FTW
and here is my example: dude at my work is a spoiled only child who throws temper tantrums when Word gives him problems. he screams and yells and pounds on hisdesk. thing is, dude is like 43 years old. very annoying. I had many more at my last job but I am trying to block most of that out of my memory for the sake ofmy sanity.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

I'm going to have to say thats part of the territory.

True

yeah, all clowning aside. Just take a break or something, and go back to it. Doing a good thing.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I feel you dude. but I just hate stupid people in general so I can see how annoying that would be. trick I learned is instead of being mad at them for being stupid, just be proud of yourself for being smart. positive outlook FTW
and here is my example: dude at my work is a spoiled only child who throws temper tantrums when Word gives him problems. he screams and yells and pounds on his desk. thing is, dude is like 43 years old. very annoying. I had many more at my last job but I am trying to block most of that out of my memory for the sake of my sanity.

Man at my last job I had charters Slutty fat girl Fun spanish chick Depressed sucidal old lady lonely 40 something loser who stares at the females pot headlonely 30 something loser who hangs with people old enough to be her mom ghetto trash BAD GIRL I wanted to mess with but she got fired a week after I got thereand a cool grandma

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

damn this is turig into one of those you had to be there kinda things
NO just this girl and the ones who don't do homework. Not the one I tutor tose 10 are cool

turig?, tose?
eyes.gif

Well, he DID say he was a math tutor....

Back
Top Bottom