Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Just locked down a pair, all I have to do is be at the right place at the right time.

pimp.gif
, can't wait.

is there a rd yet. im wanting these so bad im almost willing to pay 300 shipped, especially if these aint dropping until fall 2010. nike needs to hurry up and drop these in early july at the latest. i missed out on the 09's and 02's but had the og's back in 97. cant wait to get them again. i like the color of the 10's>09's.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

are there any side by side comparrisons of the Originals, 09hohs and these?
not at the moment. im sure they will come out once people start getting these.
i have the 02s and the 09s... but not paying a dime over retail for these... so my comparison wont be until september i guess
laugh.gif

^ Im hearing a November release BigJ you know i missed last year release might have to cop early want these bad 
grin.gif

That blue tint throws 'em way off imo. Not feeling it at all.

Og clear gum soles >>>>> blue tint

Originally Posted by debs 168

i don't feel like waiting til fall either to be honest...

which site has the fastest shipping? vmvinc or marque??
marque i believe 3 to 5 days

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

you know i missed last year release might have to cop early want these bad 
grin.gif
Thirsty?
laugh.gif
I forgot you was ballin, I see air randy has a fsr on the bay for $280 shipped, after bing you'll save $22.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Just locked down a pair, all I have to do is be at the right place at the right time.

pimp.gif
, can't wait.

Sounds more like a prayer than having them locked....

Originally Posted by solezprogression

These are NOT gonna be HOH exclusives. I'm sure of it b/c my connect has already submitted his order.

This is GOOD to hear.

I hope they are a GR. Ill have a much better chance on finally getting my hands on a pair.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by solezprogression

These are NOT gonna be HOH exclusives. I'm sure of it b/c my connect has already submitted his order.

This is GOOD to hear.

I hope they are a GR. Ill have a much better chance on finally getting my hands on a pair.

They are along with the royals.
pimp.gif

^ Im hearing a November release BigJ you know i missed last year release might have to cop early want these bad 
grin.gif
september october november... makes me no difference. im gonna enjoy my summer then worry about these in the fall
laugh.gif

and as far as you grabbing early... i already know you gonna go for it. im sure you have a ton of ebay bucks waiting to be spent also
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

grin.gif
Thirsty?
laugh.gif
I forgot you was ballin, I see air randy has a fsr on the bay for $280 shipped, after bing you'll save $22.
Looks like i'm the only one to pull the trigger on those. I have my reasons though. These will be my first pair of sneakers I've ever purchased early.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

grin.gif
Thirsty?
laugh.gif
Looks like i'm the only one to pull the trigger on those. I have my reasons though. These will be my first pair of sneakers I've ever purchased early.
If I had the dough I would be doing the same, good luck on your pair. These are gonna be a fresh summer shoe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

grin.gif
Thirsty?
laugh.gif
im sure ur not the only one. price isnt OD either to be honest.
your probably better off copping these early than early jordans

$75 bucks a few months early is not bad at all, thats money you piss away a night out.... go for it. I'm about to drop 3 on some 02s and wait for these on release date

Originally Posted by bigj505

grin.gif
september october november... makes me no difference. im gonna enjoy my summer then worry about these in the fall
laugh.gif

and as far as you grabbing early... i already know you gonna go for it. im sure you have a ton of ebay bucks waiting to be spent also
pimp.gif
U Already know i got ebay bucks and bing cashback stashed away for a raining day like this
laugh.gif
and then to use bing again will probbly go ahead and cop early only live once
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by FLIIGUY

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

pimp.gif
, can't wait.

Sounds more like a prayer than having them locked....

laugh.gif
, nope. Just like I said, I have to be on my P's and Q's, but I'll have them. It's not like I can just let them sit a few weeks after release, but I'll be taken care of.

My order finally shipped. It should arrive to me by Saturday. Central Florida is the worst spot to find foams. Even with the copper foamposites saturating all the northern retailers, the Footaction down here only received a few. I can't imagine what the pearl release will be like, so my only chance was to pay the hyped price. I don't mind, saves me the headache of sitting by the computer on release day and I will have them for the summer. It's all good.

Make sure you post pics

I'm considering buying them early also. I'd like them for this summer, instead of next summer.

Back
Top Bottom