Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by taystackz

I dnt like the ones with the big nike sign on the side
great more for us

happy.gif

the check on the back of the pearls looks kind of weird, i dont know about that website sneakerrape, have you ever got shoes from there smurf david?

Originally Posted by purplehazen

the check on the back of the pearls looks kind of weird, i dont know about that website sneakerrape, have you ever got shoes from there smurf david?
No i Havent but sneakgeekz is always promoting it so im sure they are authentic 

Dam these are available in a lot of websites already FSR never the less, i wonder if these might sneak up a bit earlier on us,
mad.gif
-D

Also how reliable is vmvinc.com i rarely buy online but they have a couple sneaker i want so any feedback about them would be greatly appreciated

^ vmvinc is know for selling early samples or b-grades also marqueesole and promo-shoes are the same also i would only purchase from rmkstore and footalog are great sites good luck

crazy to believe these are "HOH only" seeing all these sites selling them
laugh.gif
sites love to hype
smh.gif
laugh.gif

nice picks Paul
pimp.gif

i definitely dont regret selling my 2nd pair of HOHs ($375 meet up) late last year. these are definitely looking better and I would rock these before HOHs anyday (for a # of reasons).
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom