Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ vmvinc is know for selling early samples or b-grades also marqueesole and promo-shoes are the same also i would only purchase from rmkstore and footalog are great sites good luck

Do they specify if they are b-grades or sample or the just sell them without warning?

vmvinc is def legit... something tells me these wont be HOH, too many places have their hands on em already. Someone correct me if im wrong, but most sites only get HOH stuff after release, not months ahead.

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^ vmvinc is know for selling early samples or b-grades also marqueesole and promo-shoes are the same also i would only purchase from rmkstore and footalog are great sites good luck

Do they specify if they are b-grades or sample or the just sell them without warning?
No they dont you have to wait until you get them and remember b-grades and samples are legit shoes people keep posting they are legit yes they are but if you are paying that kind of money and you get a sample and b-grade it's not worth oh and also no original box either they come in a plain box 

I find it odd we're seeing these before Royal Ones and sites already have them. What's considered fall, October? I hope something doesn't get pushed back.

I wonder what the production dates are.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I find it odd we're seeing these before Royal Ones and sites already have them. What's considered fall, October? I hope something doesn't get pushed back.

I wonder what the production dates are.
im just surprised they are showing them so early.
i already have a pic in my mind on what the royals will look like...
07s with clear sole with a slight blue tint. might be dope.... considering selling one of my 3 07s if they dope enuff.

So these will have the same champagne looking color as the HOHs? Sorry if it's already been answered.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

These are NOT gonna be HOH exclusives. I'm sure of it b/c my connect has already submitted his order.
so these are gonna be more like the GR of eggplant and copper earlier this year?  Should mean easy cop then

these are definitely a GR so paying rape prices are only for the thirsty but copping early for $100 more might balance out if you have 2010 pearls to rock in the summer and wont be released until fall I dont know something is fishy. Dont be suprised if these drop in a store near you way earlier than expected.

Those red accents and icy soles look so good together...IMO
pimp.gif

I still have my 02 Pearls, but they're beat... but still wearable... matter of fact they good but just needs a good wipe down and cleaning.

I don't know about these 2010 Pearls... the Black/Red translucent soles are nice, but around fall time it's going to be hurting dudes pockets.

One thing is for sure I'm getting at least 2 pairs of Royal One's if they drop... I have 6 altogether when they released in 07, but I helped out some peeps that wanted them and I was down to 3, and then I sold one to my boy in Cali... I sold them all for retail too, eh like $220 so a little over, but still good at the time.

I hope they overproduce like they did coppers and eggplants so I can get them at a discount... but I doubt that's going to happen.

I would sway more towards the Pearls though because I have so many kicks that are Black/Red.

I don't know we'll see how things work out.

i don't feel like waiting til fall either to be honest...

which site has the fastest shipping? vmvinc or marque??

Back
Top Bottom