Pearl Foamposite Pros or Ones...it's been too long!

has anyone ever seen any sample pearl ones? i'm sure nike has toyed with the idea and undoubtedly made a pair...we just need pics.
Here are pics I took from the TV of penny wearing the in a game vs the bulls 4/6/1997, and I once saw Penny on a Magazine cover with black foamones with clear soles
eek.gif

edit:

maybe the hardest pair of shoes iv ever slept on...these joint were on shelfs for soooo long.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

To the guy who said there was no pearl foam 1s u are WRONG

Penny wore a swooshless player exclusive pearl foam 1 at the end of the season in a game against the Bulls at the then Orena it was one of the last few games b4 the playoffs were he wore the blues only in the first round loss to Miami.

If anybody has the Knee high and livin large Lil Penny book u can see them in a full page picture page 78 Pennys shooting a layup over Luc Longley sorry I dont have a scanner to post it.

Peace
Scottie
Penny has the only pair
frown.gif
I can only dream of having them
foamwhite1li8.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

i soo need a pair they need to retro those . but u know they will probably make the pennyy foams into pearls now ??

Originally Posted by firefly23

i soo need a pair they need to retro those . but u know they will probably make the pennyy foams into pearls now ??
I think the Pearl is the only color Foam that looks better with the swoosh. Just my opinion.

WOW great game pics man

The all black clear soled foam 1s Penny wore those quite a few times I have that game against the Bullets on video and a game against the Knicks at MSG bothgames wearing the all black foams and im sure there were others to.

Peace
Scottie

i still have my retro pair. i wear them about once everyother week. my fav color way. but the pearls with out the check with the clear bottom are just insane.nike please release those........

size 10.5 in here?

foams are my favortie shoes.
still tryna run down penny foams and most of the foam pros.
pearl blue red volt.
i got blacks.
and silvers

i need voltage bad, those would complete my set of pros, those and the OG black's with gum bottoms
pimp.gif

Would be no trouble at all for Nike to drop Pearl Foamposite Ones. LE so they're not clogging the shelves forever, but none of this House of Hoops nonsenseeither.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

i need voltage bad,

Same here.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Would be no trouble at all for Nike to drop Pearl Foamposite Ones. LE so they're not clogging the shelves forever, but none of this House of Hoops nonsense either.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

i need voltage bad,

Same here.
yeah release them the same way they did the last few foams.

pimp.gif
Had the og's in HS but i wore them so much the red pods in the soles fell out, still wore em though and then the toe portion of the sole came off
frown.gif
.I got them in footlocker in nyc, 170th street under the 4 line, paid $99 for em
pimp.gif
. Funny how not too many people wanted them then. I think i still have onepair of og's left ( i think), cant remember the condition there in though. Ill post pics later if i get a chance.

Penny wore a swooshless player exclusive pearl foam 1 at the end of the season in a game against the Bulls at the then Orena it was one of the last few games b4 the playoffs were he wore the blues only in the first round loss to Miami.

If anybody has the Knee high and livin large Lil Penny book u can see them in a full page picture page 78 Pennys shooting a layup over Luc Longley sorry I dont have a scanner to post it.

Peace
Scottie
Penny has the only pair
frown.gif
foamwhite1li8.jpg

simply amazing

Originally Posted by got shoes

Peace
Scottie
Penny has the only pair
frown.gif
foamwhite1li8.jpg

simply amazing
QFT
im speechless...nike do them just like that!!!! w/ the blue accents on the tongue..omg
pimp.gif

If Nike were smart they would retro shoes like this instead of the crap they've been putting out.

Originally Posted by kicks67

pimp.gif
Had the og's in HS but i wore them so much the red pods in the soles fell out, still wore em though and then the toe portion of the sole came off
frown.gif
. I got them in footlocker in nyc, 170th street under the 4 line, paid $99 for em
pimp.gif
. Funny how not too many people wanted them then. I think i still have one pair of og's left ( i think), cant remember the condition there in though. Ill post pics later if i get a chance.

thats the same for alot of shoes, when the true heads start rockin their jewels hype builds, i bet you half these kids that be talkin about WE NEED FOAMS didntstart lookin at em until the HOH penny retro, smh

same can be said for the whole damn HOA pack, they were on shelves forever, i myself copped the AM1's and the infrareds, for little under a 100 for both,now dudes is sellin em for 250 DS? lmao. get outta here. same with the older SB's just about every damn shoe thats been retro'd, lol, everybody lookedpast it, now everybody wants it because of hype.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom