Pats // Titans week 6

Originally Posted by dmxfury

This weather is the only reason I haven't already moved to Boston....way to early to be like this
I've never been in snow, but it looks like fun.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by dmxfury

This weather is the only reason I haven't already moved to Boston....way to early to be like this
I've never been in snow, but it looks like fun.
nerd.gif

It's not as fun as it looks, trust me. Especially when it's only halfway through October.
smh.gif

Fun to play back yard football, but that is about it. It looks nice when it comes down, but then is a mess for days after and just slows everything down

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

How you run better in snow than on grass or turf?
laugh.gif

Go play in the Arctic Football League, Kool-Aid Man.

laugh.gif

It's weird, the whole offense looks way more sharp today than it has the rest of the year. Although the Titans D probably has something to do with that.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'll have to disagree with both of you. Football in snow is neither fun to watch, nor play.

Well, I wouldn't like to watch the Niners play in the snow, but other teams who I don't have much preference in who wins, it's a blast.

ok yea, I'm done posting in here, it's just gonna be me sulking and doing my homework, but when a play goes down you know what it is...

We're looking at the conclusion of Kerry Collins' career.

I'm close to throwing my %%$@$@* computer screen out the window.

Missed both %%$@$@* TD's cuz these wack %#@ streams wanna !$!# up on me when it counts.

I need DirecTV back ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom