Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

Wow.....I need to see a replay. If that a TD
pimp.gif

Edit:
And it is...
pimp.gif

I know you Giants fans are wondering where THIS Eli Manning was all season.
laugh.gif

eek.gif

You know Belichick was hoping to have a big lead so that he coud sit his starters.

But now it looks as if Brady and the boys will have to play this one out.

I swear if we can pull this one out I'm making it rain at the club tonight! Drinks on me
pimp.gif

Im having a hard time seeing the Pats being able to come back from this, the way that Giants offense is movin.

thats the second best wr in the league right there...plax is the only dude with abilities that are even remotely close to moss'. plax is a freak of a forcewhen he's healthy.

damn eli showing big brother and the rest of us that he can play in this league on the big stage...its purely mental .... we all know.... get ur head in thegame eli....let's see this more on the regular...it took 4 yrs...better late then never....

someone put up a pic of eli's recurring commerical....that citizen eco drive watch w/e....
laugh.gif

Pats can not run the ball. Giants are hype. Don't see the pats pulling this one out.

pats need to start to put pressure on manning,. manning is playing like his brother
ohwell.gif

does not look good here, all those fg by new england should have been td. oh well maybe its not meant to be.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

thats the second best wr in the league right there...plax is the only dude with abilities that are even remotely close to moss'. plax is a freak of a force when he's healthy.
And I though your football knowledge was bad before.
Plax is good, but Harrison, Owens, Smith.........

Back
Top Bottom