Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

moss is better than rice any day of the week.....
Good argument you brought to the table. Almost changed my mind.

Jerry-Rice---Leaping-Catch-Photograph-C12270798.jpeg
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

(Jay-Z/ Do y'all watch football games or skim through it?/Jay-Z)

this is just like the Kobe vs MJ arguments of basketball's GOAT. Either comparison at this point is laughable. Not even close.

Kobe vs. MJ is a better argument than moss and rice. There are alot of coaches, players, and analyst who think Kobes better than MJ. "Kobe is better withthe ball, Michael is better without it" - Phil Jackson

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

it's really scary to think of what moss would have done if he had brady at his disposal his entire career
eek.gif

He would have been the same person. With better NFL stats.

it's really scary to think of what moss would have done if he had brady at his disposal his entire career
eek.gif

Speaking of scary - do your parents find it scary that you perform oral sex on the $200 fathead they bought you?

look at tha pats dirty playin tryin to get tom 2 sit his players in tha second half
classless pricks
this 16-0 record iz tainted like moss/bradys td record****

Originally Posted by MarsIV

this is just like the Kobe vs MJ arguments of basketball's GOAT. Either comparison at this point is laughable. Not even close.

Kobe vs. MJ is a better argument than moss and rice. There are alot of coaches, players, and analyst who think Kobes better than MJ. "Kobe is better with the ball, Michael is better without it" - Phil Jackson

well everybody has their own opinions.......

when all is said and done, the only thing rice is gonna have on moss is a dancing with the stars trophy or whatever he got for winning that. moss has too much dignity to be subjected to that b-list garbage.

List of things Moss is better at than Rice, where is it? Still waiting.

here, i'll give you a visual.. rice cannot do any of the following:
n1233690124_30128209_4607.jpg

n853080293_1519630_1.jpg

n853080293_1391971_7545.jpg

33-63747-F.jpg

1382893248_a58a8469b1_m.jpg

86hilnt.jpg

71g9q1i.jpg

6t0pjjb.jpg

eek.gif

Speaking of scary - do your parents find it scary that you perform oral sex on the $200 fathead they bought you?

Oh *%$%
roll.gif

Not trying to flame, but you kids sound like lames with the Moss > Rice talk.
laugh.gif

I'm glad I got to see Rice play in his prime.

122 catces for 1848 yards. That's 115 yards PER GAME.
smh.gif

How about 20 yards per catch in 88?

22 TDs in 87?

3 straight seasons of 100 catches.

C'mon man.

I thought that play was over when Eli started gettin' happy feet.

Nice play by little brother.

But with the center hurt, two t/o's done for, they should just pack it in.

eek.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

This kid has yet to respond to anything you have said

eek.gif

you know what? it's a shame, fathead has mind bogglingly not yet produced a moss fathead.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

Toomer with great concentration.

Pats just shooting themselves in the foot with penalties.
First the celebration after the moss TD, now the "holding the runner down" call. Giants are going to score before the half.

Back
Top Bottom