Pastor Creflow Dollar is asking for 60 million to purchase new G6 to spread the gospel across the gl

This is nothing new though.  A pastor sent out an email to his congregation asking for donations to fix the propellers on his helicopter not too long ago.  I'm pretty sure there is a reality show that shows these pastors balling out with their mansions, lambos, and private jets.

From wikipedia, so take it for what its worth...

"He has long been criticized for living a lavish lifestyle; he owns two Rolls-Royces, a private jet, and real estate such as a million-dollar home in Atlanta, a $2.5 million home in Demarest, New Jersey, and a $2.5 million home in Manhattan,[sup][13][/sup] which he sold for $3.75 million in 2012.[sup][14][/sup] Dollar has refused to disclose his salary and Creflo Dollar Ministries received a grade of "F" for financial transparency by the organization Ministry Watch"

For those wondering these pastors teach prosperity theory, which is how they get all these donations.
True, essentially the Prosperity Gospel. Ask God to bless you and you can be "blessed" with an abundance in life.

Unfortunately, a lot of people are influenced in this message. People want to hear what can benefit them and how they can improve their lifestyles and status.

Completely missing the point of the Gospel.

This kind of hustling the weak has to border on being sociopathic. Not even surprised.

Last edited:
This is nothing new though.  A pastor sent out an email to his congregation asking for donations to fix the propellers on his helicopter not too long ago.  I'm pretty sure there is a reality show that shows these pastors balling out with their mansions, lambos, and private jets.

From wikipedia, so take it for what its worth...

"He has long been criticized for living a lavish lifestyle; he owns two Rolls-Royces, a private jet, and real estate such as a million-dollar home in Atlanta, a $2.5 million home in Demarest, New Jersey, and a $2.5 million home in Manhattan,[SUP][13][/SUP] which he sold for $3.75 million in 2012.[SUP][14][/SUP] Dollar has refused to disclose his salary and Creflo Dollar Ministries received a grade of "F" for financial transparency by the organization Ministry Watch"

For those wondering these pastors teach prosperity theory, which is how they get all these donations.

:rofl:

I can't imagine how many of his congregation and outside organizations can benefit from that 60 million he is asking for. With the money he has received and spent on personal things, I hope that he has spent that same amount helping his community, credible charities, and especially those in his congregation that need help. 

This type of story is one of the reasons why I haven't been a member of a church in years. I can't see how you can position yourself to have a nice house,  cars, boats, etc. while some of your members may be going through legitimate hardships while still giving their tithes and offerings praying and hoping for things to turn around for them. 

Creflo Dollar may or may not be his real birth name, which would be even more ridiculous if he purposely had his name changed to that.
This kind of hustling the weak has to border on being sociopathic. Not even surprised.
It really is the ultimate hustle.  I use to help do taxes for a local accountant that was right next to a church.  People living below the poverty level donating 10% of their salary to this church.  Now you get these mega churches that have tens of thousands of members all making donations.  And it's all tax free, so you do the math.

They took the page offline
roll.gif

No way the base site remains up and JUST that page is down.

If someone hacked it, highly likely they would just deface the entire joint.. That page had to be removed intentionally.

It really is the ultimate hustle.  I use to help do taxes for a local accountant that was right next to a church.  People living below the poverty level donating 10% of their salary to this church.  Now you get these mega churches that have tens of thousands of members all making donations.  And it's all tax free, so you do the math.
dudes are out here basically throwing conventions and charging money to get in the building and still asking for "donations" 

no offense to anyone but **** is basically a traveling circus if you ask me...

Last edited:
I know this will never pass but the Federal and State governments really did to start requiring churches to prove they are non-profits or get taxed.

Even though I'm not about that church life but these dudes are giving good pastors/priest/etc. a bad name

I was about to say I feel sorry for the people who contribute to this charlatan but they probably deserve to be robbed for being so stupid. If I ever saw this fool I'd spit in his face.

Religion is a sham anyhow.
word. my parents give 5 bills a month to the church they go to ..hell my mom stopped going awhile back but she still sends in her check,. i have had discussion on "why you give your money away what if they crooked " she just says nobodys perfect and thats between her pastor and god"
.. i just smh. its not my money. churches make mad money. great businesses. 

Last edited:
I know this will never pass but the Federal and State governments really did to start requiring churches to prove they are non-profits or get taxed.

Even though I'm not about that church life but these dudes are giving good pastors/priest/etc. a bad name
most of these churches are the ones dropping big donations to politicians, in exchange they get their little tax breaks and basically the feds turn a blind eye to their scams.

I know Tony Evans would never ask for something like this

I never liked church for a lot of reasons but asking for donations isn't one of them because I understand that for many it's their only source of income and a lot of churches do a lot of good for their community and their congregation with that money.

However, it's the biggest reason I can't **** with megachurches because they make all this money and it only seems to go towards the pastors and advertisements/merchandise to lure in more suckers spread the word of God. It's disgusting and the government really does need to start asking for proof of these megachurches and all churches being non-profit to prevent it.

I wish there was someone on NT that went to his church so we could get a perspective from someone that isn't against religion, isn't an atheist, etc.

I'm curious what his congregation thinks. I should ask my aunt.

I'm just happy this wasn't in FL.

GA been racking up the L's lately.

People are ******* idiots.  

Back
Top Bottom