Passed out Drunk pictures

Originally Posted by Diego

rm1l34.jpg

Anyone else see a slight resemblance to Kellz?
nerd.gif
I'm sorry but
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

Originally Posted by dreClark

Taking pics is all well and good but the whole drawing on people, covering them w/ powder/food/condiments/whatever is OD and not funny at all.

I have passed out around my friends multiple times and if they did that I would try to swell them _'s up the next morning and they would do the same to me
if the roles were reversed.
indifferent.gif
Get a sense of humor...and yes homie did get hot...but who's scared?
sick.gif

ima break it down to ya shady.....stuff like that isnt funny to black people...my friends don't do that stuff and i dont....drawing on people is OD

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

Originally Posted by Apples28

Well I never pass out drunk. hooray for me. Nor do i have pics of people wasted out their mind. I have pictures of people when they are drunk but not passed out.
We all hold our liquor pretty well.
I only have like 2 pics in where i am tipsy/drunk
your not drinking enough my dude

Trust me I drink a lot more then your average girl. My alcohol tolerance is def up there. I don't think i ever want to black out tho. People aretrustworthy.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

Originally Posted by dreClark

Taking pics is all well and good but the whole drawing on people, covering them w/ powder/food/condiments/whatever is OD and not funny at all.

I have passed out around my friends multiple times and if they did that I would try to swell them _'s up the next morning and they would do the same to me
if the roles were reversed.
indifferent.gif
Get a sense of humor...and yes homie did get hot...but who's scared?
sick.gif

ima break it down to ya shady.....stuff like that isnt funny to black people...my friends don't do that stuff and i dont....drawing on people is OD
Act like I havnt seen Dave Chappelle mention that this is white people fun...in the end it's just a prank...if you can't hang there areconsequences...don't make this into a racial debate

I aint even tryin to clown on you K3lLz but how ur shoe size twice the volume of your dome?

hehe looks like good times... i have no pictures but one time we were all wasted and i trew up outside his window down to his driveway, then his pops came homeand he was cleaning it up with a hose lol

lol i just hosted a party at suede last saturday. this chic had a bit too much to drink with a short red dress on and sprawled out on the couch. worst part herhomie didnt even help her out with what she was showen. whenever my photographer gets the pictures to me, if he got her ill edit this.

Back
Top Bottom