Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Thank you, France!🥇🥈🥉

Raygunn won on my cards in a dominant and convincing fashion. Her footwork to land the jab was impeccable. Candidly, I judged her on her boxing ability.

IMG_2553.gif

Because no one you knew ever went out knowing they had the rona during this entire pandemic
This is true, but the Lyles thing isn’t good either way.

If he really had it, even if he was asymptomatic, he was out partying, unmasked in public during the window he could still infect other people. So that’s at the least irresponsible and selfish.

If he didn’t really have it, then he is a liar.

This is true, but the Lyles thing isn’t good either way.

If he really had it, even if he was asymptomatic, he was out partying, unmasked in public during the window he could still infect other people. So that’s at the least irresponsible and selfish.

If he didn’t really have it, then he is a liar.

That’s his personal cross to bear. However I don’t necessarily believe it’s fair to hold him to a standard that isn’t being met worldwide.

The powers that be want life to resume which is why the IOC had no rules in place for positive test results. If the messaging is this is a basic cold then why pile on him if he’s following the established rules.

And then not to mention the slew of swimmers who tested positive and no one played this morality card.

That’s his personal cross to bear. However I don’t necessarily believe it’s fair to hold him to a standard that isn’t being met worldwide.

The powers that be want life to resume which is why the IOC had no rules in place for positive test results. If the messaging is this is a basic cold then why pile on him if he’s following the established rules.

And then not to mention the slew of swimmers who tested positive and no one played this morality card.
All that’s fair. I didn’t know about the swimmers.

You cant talk all the **** like he did and expect no blow back.

He's earned all the hate he's getting.

This is the bed he made for himself.

I guarantee you care about this more than he does.

I don’t even mean to put my Unar kufi on at this moment, society just seems to have an issue with a confident black man. It’s so weird that he isn’t allowed to be confident in himself and be loud about it. Everyone feels the need to humble him for some weird reason.

At these very same Olympic games we had a Norwegian/caucasian runner being just as loud and boastful about his abilities. He came up short in the 5000M and no one blinked an eye in the world. He lost and everyone moved on.

Really think about what your upset about right now. The kid said he was going to win a race. This somehow justifies endless hate in your mind.

Noah is a clown.

Whether him having COVID was legitimate or not, wasn't a good look that he came out with all that pomp and circumstance right before racing the 200M then immediately went calling for the medics afterwards.

He shouldn't fix to open his mouth about the other athletes, especially the basketball players.
You're only visible every 4 years, yet alienating some of the very people who could and would support you and have connections at these companies where you wanna build and elevate your brand. Yet from all indications nobody was messing with him the entire games.

He's not the smartest tool in the shed.

Noah is a clown.

Whether him having COVID was legitimate or not, wasn't a good look that he came out with all that pomp and circumstance right before racing the 200M then immediately went calling for the medics afterwards.

He shouldn't fix to open his mouth about the other athletes, especially the basketball players.
You're only visible every 4 years, yet alienating some of the very people who could and would support you and have connections at these companies where you wanna build and elevate your brand. Yet from all indications nobody was messing with him the entire games.

He's not the smartest tool in the shed.

Are you aware that Track Field doesn’t ONLY hapoen every 4 years? These athletes are competing year round. Nothing is stopping anyone from showing actual support outside of Olympic years. So to act as though him sharing an opinion on championship status is what stopping people from supporting Track & Field as a whole is nonsensical.

As for the “pomps and circumstance,” if you supported Track & Field outside of the Olympic years, you’d be aware that Lyoes jumping around before a race is akin to LeBron throwing powder in the air before tip off.

Noah running a PB of sub 9.8 is exactly how we know he legit had Covid ot something wasn’t right

He didn’t have a great start and still ran sub 9.8

He woulda been at least 19.4 normally

Just needed to actually pay attention to dude outside of YOU just tuning in for the Olympics

Hell his comments were made after a world championships, another meet you should be watching

Let's be real... lack of interest is what's stopping people supporting year round.

Which is at the root of all this Noah commentary.

No matter how many yu gi oh cards he pulls out he's never going to be regarded like Bolt (who was transcendent) or NBA stars.

Let's be real... lack of interest is what's stopping people supporting year round.

Which is at the root of all this Noah commentary.

No matter how many yu gi oh cards he pulls out he's never going to be regarded like Bolt (who was transcendent) or NBA stars.

Cant blame him for trying

And we’ll see how Michael Johnson’s new league goes (the swim league unfortunately didn’t last long and soemthing happened with the guy who was financing it)

But track will always have a home in Europe.. but not sure what it would take Americans to legit care about track and swimming outside of Olympic years (probably should include gymnastics too)

For the casual fan i think the lack of variables is the major issue with singular track events.

While the preparation is complex what happens on race day is 8 men / women running hard to the finish.

There's no 50 piece, no triple doubles, no flagrant fouls, no buzzer beaters, no botched calls etc etc.

Unless you're running a WL, NR or WR time you're not cracking the mainstream sports news cycle at all.

I knew Raygun getting to the Olympics had to be because of favoritism or nepotism type ****. She needs to give a public apology, distance herself from Breaking and Hip Hop, unless it’s to use her connections to help out legitimate breakers in Australia. Otherwise, she should become a pariah in all Hip Hop circles.

I doubt that’s going to happen. I think she’s a Gender/Feminist Scholar. What we will get is a pity party, a long essay talking about how she was unfairly treated because of her gender, a book deal and a movie or series deal.

Back
Top Bottom