Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Thank you, France!🥇🥈🥉

1723769208324.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

if you work in the arts you will meet a never ending supply of (usually) white girls like this.

i've met

- a women selling a jar of her ***** juice. (she had an entire essay filled with academic jargon describing why she was doing this was tearing down the patriarchy ect)
- a (white) women who lectured me about how chris rock's comedy is racist. (im black)
- a women who told us we should use "folx" instead of "folks" to be more inclusive
- a women demanded a country music award show advertisement be less heteronormative.

these sounds like jokes, they aren't. all 100% true, not even slightly exaggerated.
hopefully this will help you guys understand my total contempt and frustration with these types of people when it comes to art. :lol:

Wait, they had housekeeping service???
I thought these were like college dorms where you looked after your own bed and room?

1723769208324.png

if you work in the arts you will meet a never ending supply of (usually) white girls like this.

i've met

- a women selling a jar of her ***** juice. (she had an entire essay filled with academic jargon describing why she was doing this was tearing down the patriarchy ect)
- a (white) women who lectured me about how chris rock's comedy is racist. (im black)
- a women who told us we should use "folx" instead of "folks" to be more inclusive
- a women demanded a country music award show advertisement be less heteronormative.

these sounds like jokes, they aren't. all 100% true, not even slightly exaggerated.
hopefully this will help you guys understand my total contempt and frustration with these types of people when it comes to art. :lol:

I'd prefer if you didn't talk about by ENM partners like that on a public forum.

Noah running a PB of sub 9.8 is exactly how we know he legit had Covid ot something wasn’t right

He didn’t have a great start and still ran sub 9.8

He woulda been at least 19.4 normally

Just needed to actually pay attention to dude outside of YOU just tuning in for the Olympics

Hell his comments were made after a world championships, another meet you should be watching
His starts at the trials were trash too though

1723769208324.png

i've met

These are the type of White feminists who Black & Brown feminists have serious issues with. They focus squarely on gender without acknowledging the plight of minorities. She probably took the place of a Black BGirl, aboriginal BGirl or Asian BGirl. But she’s going to frame this as “The White patriarchy is bringing me down”. I really can’t stand this goofy chick. I wish she went back to ballroom dancing.

These are the Elizabeth Banks type of White feminists. When Banks got onstage and said that Steven Spielberg never cast a woman in a lead role. He did, in like 2 or 3 movies, one of them being The Color Purple. A Black lady corrected Banks on the spot but Banks was stubbornly acting like she was wrong. Of course she would forget about a movie like The Color Purple.

These are the type of White feminists who Black & Brown feminists have serious issues with. They focus squarely on gender without acknowledging the plight of minorities. She probably took the place of a Black BGirl, aboriginal BGirl or Asian BGirl. But she’s going to frame this as “The White patriarchy is bringing me down”. I really can’t stand this goofy chick. I wish she went back to ballroom dancing.

These are the Elizabeth Banks type of White feminists. When Banks got onstage and said that Steven Spielberg never cast a woman in a lead role. He did, in like 2 or 3 movies, one of them being The Color Purple. A Black lady corrected Banks on the spot but Banks was stubbornly acting like she was wrong. Of course she would forget about a movie like The Color Purple.
Tbh man it would be easy to just put it all on white feminists but it's just not true. Women of colour in these spaces act in pretty similar ways.

The main difference is the white women feels an inherent insecurity because the world view they subscribe to places them as an oppressor

so they feel the neeed to go extra hard enforcing all these speech codes and weird ideas about art and culture to make up for it.

These women aren't indifferent to the plight of minorities. They are extra sensitive to the plight of minorities they just don't realize the only minorities they know are college educated hyper political minorities that share their world view.

2020 post George floyd was the absolute worst time. The book "white fragility" and "how to be an anti racist" was flying off the shelves.
It made white people in art spaces go extra insane.

Last edited:
I stumbled upon this video this morning and it’s seemed relevant to some of the recent discussion in here about white artists (plus I’m a FOTC fan):

His starts at the trials were trash too though

His starts have never been great but that’s why he has always been better at the 2

And I think he was 19.6 in the semis at US trials easing up and the end

Not saying he would won gold or ran better than his PB, but at least 19.5

1723769208324.png

i've met

Another name they wanted you to call them was "Wife". Congratulations my friend. You got yourself a WHITE 👑. Dr. Umaepps20 approves

And the “woe-is-me” stuff has commenced, as expected.

Back
Top Bottom