Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Thank you, France!🥇🥈🥉

She would’ve won Gold with this time. Need her to do the double in LA!

That's her split with a running start, she wouldn't have beaten Paulino in the 400m this yr but would've likely been battling Naser for Silver. If she focuses on just the 400 flat going forward no telling how much she can improve tho

trying not to let raygun’s performance distract me from the fact that there was some dope breaking that happened. it was hella competitive and judged by folks who are respected within the breaking community

Hopefully it does come back at a future Olympic games. Watching gymnastics’ floor routines, there’s a lot of similarities between the movements gymnasts do and what these cats are doing in cyphers.

Last battle was fuego.

GUyy1rCXYAAFaUw

I believe there’s yet another appeal process US Gymnastics is planning to try, but yeah, as of now she’s been stripped of the medal.

I read they just denied that appeal. In any case at this point if I were here id just leave it be, dont want a constant tug and be hopeful for nothing.

Same for the other chick who has the bronze now, how she gonna enjoy it if there could be still appeals going on and she could be stripped of it too.

Yea the flag football stuff is a farce but the NFL have been lobbying for years for it to be a part of LA 28 so it's probably gonna happen :lol:

Probably gonna be one and done for future games though

Yea the flag football stuff is a farce but the NFL have been lobbying for years for it to be a part of LA 28 so it's probably gonna happen :lol:

Probably gonna be one and done for future games though
Who’s down to form an NT flag team to try to qualify for the Olympics? Start getting in shape fellas!

And on boxing, why are they dumping it? Is it because of the Khelif controversy?

Who’s down to form an NT flag team to try to qualify for the Olympics? Start getting in shape fellas!

And on boxing, why are they dumping it? Is it because of the Khelif controversy?

They’re having issue trying to find a credible and universally recognized governing body for it.

Boxing is one of the most corrupt sports around. They also got rid of headgear. It's stupid to send amateurs out there to destroy their brains for free.

Giving up Boxing for Flag Football? :lol:

They didn't give up boxing for Flag Football

The international sanctioning body for boxing got suspended by the IOC for judging corruption and ties to Russia in 2019.

The IOC has been running the boxing program for the past two Olympics, and they want to stop because that's the only sport where that happens.

They have given all relevant boxing organizations a deadline to form a new International Governing body for amateur boxing. If they can't, then no boxing going forward.

-And there is no guarantee flag football remains beyond 2028.

Back
Top Bottom