PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

It was more funny then scary

The final 15 mins was probably the best part of the movie (Scare wise)

Micah was funny but he got dry real quick.

Good movie for a scare and the hype really is not necessary but it got people to go.

Not bad for a movie that cost $11,000 to make

I'm trying to find reasons to like the movie...and I can't think of one. What is it that I'm missing? I wasn't the least bit entertained bythis flick

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I'm home alone right now and kinda uneasy.
Are you people !*%#*@$ serious?

roll.gif
im seeing this movie on tuesday, people r oddddinnn over this movie. i wanna be SHOOK, this movie better be hyped up

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I'm trying to find reasons to like the movie...and I can't think of one. What is it that I'm missing? I wasn't the least bit entertained by this flick

i swear some people are such critics its a movie it is what it is! take a chick have fun damn, suspenseful not predictable like most movies and ole girl had angreat rack what more do you want??

Saw it last night and i have to say it wasn't THAT scary.

but it was a pretty good movie, just a little too much hype.

The movie itself wasnt scary but the thoughts that were going through your head while watching it will have you shook and thats what i think the whole point ofthe movie was...a lot of people couldnt get all of those scenarios of the "unexplainable" off of their mind...which i believe everyone has had atleast once in their lifetime...it wasnt you average horror flick ill tell you that much..

not that scary. the movie is straight....

it really coulda been shorter than an hour and 40 mins...

like, it was so cheesy, the "dramatic" parts all came off as comedy..

like when they psychic is like "actually, i cant help you....i cant even be here, and i am leaving now"

the entire theatre burst into laughter...

This was worth the money. No lie,
Spoiler [+]
I was like
eek.gif
when she got dragged. I didnt see that coming at all.

If you're gonna see it, see it in a week or two when the theater would be less crowded. There were soooo many people talking and laughing during most ofthe movie which took away from the effect. Other than that, the movie was alright. Dragged on a little bit, but the last 15 min were insane.

Back
Top Bottom