PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

My theater was sold out. The girl was sayin something about 9 more tickets left at Atlantic Station around 7:30, so I was like +%!% it.

Just left from the Atlanta station showing, won't be going to sleep for sometime.... very chilling..

For the people that have already watched it..

How scary was it (honestly)?
laugh.gif
I'm not tryna %*** my pants at the theatres because I'm watching alone..

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

My theater was sold out. The girl was sayin something about 9 more tickets left at Atlantic Station around 7:30, so I was like +%!% it.

Just left from the Atlanta station showing, won't be going to sleep for sometime.... very chilling..

Haa. Thas wus up. So you prolly saw me and Face up there. I was that tall %+! dude with the red Lup hoody on and a red fitted.

Movie was dope, but it still didnt have me shook. lol.. Movies always fail to do that to me. I think real life experience is the only thing that will leave mefeeling like a kid watching a horror movie again.
laugh.gif
It was nice though. If you havnt already seen it and you have an opportunity to, go watch. Good movie.

Edit:
I met Face up there, but I ended up having to sit in another theater (Theater 11) and I was by myself. Still wasnt scared.
laugh.gif
I was choppin it up with thesetwo white chicks I was sittin beside.

They wernt worth pics, so beasts, put your fangs back in.

SOME OF YOU DUDES ON NT ARE SOFT AS HELL!

Did someone say that they really pissed in a cup because they were scared to leave their room? C'mon bro

Me and my girl just came back from seeing it and it was more COMEDY than scary. The dude in the movie was
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
with the jokes. Aside from the last 3 night scenes....I really wasn't scared/jumping out of my seat. My girl was jumping during a few partsthough. It was funny how the ENTIRE audience got real quite and start to cover their faces once the night scenes started.

...if you are going to see it. Bring a girl, if not I would wait to watch it at home (it would probably be more scary at home anyway.)
-The Juice

I saw this, about a week ago at the Neptune in Seattle, the first showing they had (even got a free t-shirt, which is a good/bad thing). Left the theatershook. Took me about, 2 days to sleep normally (not waking up in the middle of the night, or waking up at 3 or 4 being paranoid).

Came here, read a couple posts, and promptly left cuz I didn't want to remind myself of the movie haha. Just dropping my 2cents off real quick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

SOME OF YOU DUDES ON NT ARE SOFT AS HELL!

Did someone say that they really pissed in a cup because they were scared to leave their room? C'mon bro

Me and my girl just came back from seeing it and it was more COMEDY than scary. The dude in the movie was
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
with the jokes. Aside from the last 3 night scenes....I really wasn't scared/jumping out of my seat. My girl was jumping during a few parts though. It was funny how the ENTIRE audience got real quite and start to cover their faces once the night scenes started.

...if you are going to see it. Bring a girl, if not I would wait to watch it at home (it would probably be more scary at home anyway.)
-The Juice

Go hard on 'em.

Honestly, if you've watched quite a few horror movies, it's not THAT scary. Although, it does have an after effect when you get home, it starts to sinkin.

Watched it last night without knowing anything about the movie. It was pretty good. Had goosebumps for a few different parts. Great build up. Had a great timemaking jokes about the movie after, and
smh.gif
laugh.gif
at dude thinking he was taking control.

Cotdamnit I hate that after-effect when you get home and start to get paranoid.

I got tests coming up and have to do late night studying. This won't end well.
laugh.gif

they have it in san anton
pimp.gif

im definitely gonna catch this, i always laugh when i watch horror films so im lookin to get a good laugh

got 10pm tickets for the show in NYC AMC theatre..

wifey punked out so me and my 2 homeboys is goin' .....no rodman

saw it last night in philly...

great movie, thankfully great crowd. the movie was just really creepy up until the final 5 minutes... i swear everyone in the theater was trippin. some girlliterally ran out of the theater, full speed, like usain bolt directly after it ended. that's how much it shook people.

after getting home and hearing there were 2 alternate, unused endings (both of which seemed better than the existing ending) i started looking forward to thedvd. hint: a portion of one of the unused endings is in the trailer...

Seen the commcercial for this last nite, def. want to see it, ne1 kno if its in the NYC area?

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Seen the commcercial for this last nite, def. want to see it, ne1 kno if its in the NYC area?

yea bro, AMC on 42nd is the only theatre in NYC thats showing, theres a show tonight at 10, but from what i hear tickets are going pretty fast..

www.movietickets.com

^Word? I thought they only played it at midnight. Anyway, I enjoyed the movie. During the movie, I wasn't really scared at all... but after the movie,going home, and trying to sleep, I was done for.

came back from last night's show on 42nd.....

this movie goes down in history forreal...

i pretty much pulled an all nighter, if you live in a big/nice size house, this is not the movie for you...all jokes aside

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Haa. Thas wus up. So you prolly saw me and Face up there. I was that tall %+! dude with the red Lup hoody on and a red fitted.

Movie was dope, but it still didnt have me shook. lol.. Movies always fail to do that to me. I think real life experience is the only thing that will leave me feeling like a kid watching a horror movie again.
laugh.gif
It was nice though. If you havnt already seen it and you have an opportunity to, go watch. Good movie.

Edit:
I met Face up there, but I ended up having to sit in another theater (Theater 11) and I was by myself. Still wasnt scared.
laugh.gif
I was choppin it up with these two white chicks I was sittin beside.

They wernt worth pics, so beasts, put your fangs back in.
Nah bruh I didn't see you but I did peep the dominican with the HUGE BOOTAY!
roll.gif

I still get spooked about seeing the Exorcist when I was a kid... I don't think seeing this will do anything positive for me. Looks good, but I'll pass
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DeeeK

I still get spooked about seeing the Exorcist when I was a kid... I don't think seeing this will do anything positive for me. Looks good, but I'll pass
eyes.gif

bro, chicks walked out the theatre after the 7th or 8th night, they couldnt take it, the suspense in this flick is ridiculous...

im not even buying the DVD, watching this +*$% in the privacy of your own home is asking for a heart attack

Back
Top Bottom