PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

laugh.gif
all these responses got me excited as hell to watch this $$!+

When i saw this a couple days ago my roomates saw that I came home shook,
and started messing with me by opening and slamming doors, stomping up our stairway when i went to bed
even though i knew it was them I was still freaking out.
laugh.gif

I also made the gf leave right when we got home (suppose to stay the night), and i slept with all the lights on

Was anyone able to purchase tickets online for NYC?

I click the link someone posted a few pages back and I get no showtimes,
I went to fandango and all I see is a 1 showtime at 12AM, but it also did not allow me to click.

Did you guys purchase the tickets at the actual theatre?

The beginning was straight comedy, if the dude wasn't sarcastic, probably wouldve ruined the movie.

And I was surprised at the turnout for the screening in NY, must've been 100+ empty seats.

You guys know they changed the ending right?? The other ones I read about were wild...

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Originally Posted by NCTwin

You guys know they changed the ending right?? The other ones I read about were wild...
what was the original ending?

Endings, actually. This one is apparently the THIRD ending. Check here for the other two. I'd love to see them all. It's crazy cuz even reading them freaked me out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

webnerd06 wrote:

NCTwin wrote:

Yall need to start using spoiler tags.
mad.gif
lol

What I say??

Originally Posted by webnerd06

Endings, actually. This one is apparently the THIRD ending. Check here for the other two. I'd love to see them all. It's crazy cuz even reading them freaked me out
laugh.gif
eek.gif

tired.gif

i wish that was the ending.... i need to see the original movie before all the cut & pasting

I don't have the source (I think it was L.A. Times) but I read that they're gonna expand the movie to 20 more markets with full time showings.

dedass i hate when they have #@+%%%% alternate endings. i have yet to watch this movie and im already pissed they got three endings. i mean if imma pay towatch a movie why when i leave i gotta hear about a different ending? it's like they got 3 movies out because three endings give three different feels tothe movie. idk maybe its just me but i think its ******ed.

yall really liked this movie?! this was blair witch 2009 for me. it dragged like no other, and i ended up more dizzy than scared by the end of it.

Originally Posted by TwoSickJays

I can't be the only dude from SF that just got back from the movie and can't sleep.
frown.gif
who's up? haha

Yo what time did you get to the theater? I'm going tonight and I def don't want no weak *#% seats / seperated from my party

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by arrjae2

saw the preview for it, theres NO way im watching it byself or in the theatres....

when it goes on dvd,
im going to get a projector, so i can watch it outside,
on a bright sunny day, hopefully in the summer then watch LOADS of comedies after,
then blaze, after....

so it doesnt mess with my head.....

i know this sounds OD, and i prob. wont even do it,
but 'scary' movies messed with my head a bit, like it got me all paranoid and stuff....
tired.gif
You ain't the only one. I had the
indifferent.gif
when I saw there were no showings in the daytime. No way I'm seeing this at midnight, driving home and going straight to sleep.
dude said sunny day.
laugh.gif
me three tho.

Originally Posted by jlab0ch0

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by arrjae2

saw the preview for it, theres NO way im watching it byself or in the theatres....

when it goes on dvd,
im going to get a projector, so i can watch it outside,
on a bright sunny day, hopefully in the summer then watch LOADS of comedies after,
then blaze, after....

so it doesnt mess with my head.....

i know this sounds OD, and i prob. wont even do it,
but 'scary' movies messed with my head a bit, like it got me all paranoid and stuff....
tired.gif
You ain't the only one. I had the
indifferent.gif
when I saw there were no showings in the daytime. No way I'm seeing this at midnight, driving home and going straight to sleep.
dude said sunny day.
laugh.gif
me three tho.
So you think...
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom