Papa John's Blames NFL Protests for losing sales

Bdubbs is such a rip off

How they got so many spots, they order a ton of product so no reason for them to charge so much and still complain sales are down etc etc

If bdubbs went outta business wouldn’t even care since they charge damn near $5 for bud light

Most places charge 4-5$ Is because they don’t want you there long or to get drunk...I’ve been out at those lil restaurants and after 2 drinks and my food they bring me my check lol like wtf Yeah I’m gonna get drunk at Olive Garden start another tab

I get a kick out of all this. I'm glad they saw the loss of sales wasn't what they thought it was based on. For every anti protestor out there, there are 3-4 that get Colin's message.

The president mentions 24 people who knelled (a few weeks back. I think Thanksgiving weekend). So for those that do stand, what does that amount to? We're talking 1696 players total, and people get physically and mentally upset and hurt over 24? If that's not POWER, I don't know what is.

We're talking 0.014% of the league. If we did this in every day life (protesting what we dont agree with with our wallets at a 0.14% disapproval ratings), we'd all be dead.

Their saving grace is saying NFL ratings are down 10%. What isn't down 10%? College sports are struggling really bad. I don't know how NBA or MLB ratings are/were. A +/- 10% seems completely within the normal realm of fluctuations with or without the protests.

Just like the cops that wanted to protest going to the games to work it. Who are you really hurting? Wasn't it the VP who went to the Manning' ceremony and left early. What is he telling the 95% that stood up.

We've become soft and baby like against disapproval on social issues. I like that it calls out those that can't maintain their composure.

I’m gonna order 20 large sausage,pepperoni, ham, and Canadian bacon pizzas from poppa Johns and have them sent to my ex boss’s house.

I get a kick out of all this. I'm glad they saw the loss of sales wasn't what they thought it was based on. For every anti protestor out there, there are 3-4 that get Colin's message.

The president mentions 24 people who knelled (a few weeks back. I think Thanksgiving weekend). So for those that do stand, what does that amount to? We're talking 1696 players total, and people get physically and mentally upset and hurt over 24? If that's not POWER, I don't know what is.

We're talking 0.014% of the league. If we did this in every day life (protesting what we dont agree with with our wallets at a 0.14% disapproval ratings), we'd all be dead.

Their saving grace is saying NFL ratings are down 10%. What isn't down 10%? College sports are struggling really bad. I don't know how NBA or MLB ratings are/were. A +/- 10% seems completely within the normal realm of fluctuations with or without the protests.

Just like the cops that wanted to protest going to the games to work it. Who are you really hurting? Wasn't it the VP who went to the Manning' ceremony and left early. What is he telling the 95% that stood up.

We've become soft and baby like against disapproval on social issues. I like that it calls out those that can't maintain their composure.

NBA’s ratings are up

Bdubbs food is trash and their wings are pitiful. Ever since i saw that pro athlete got a chicken head in his wing basket i vowed never to set foot in there again. Only thing they got going for them is free ufc fights, but i cant even bring myself to go there for that.

Wings are very expensive, there's very little profit to be made,at reasonable prices anyways... BWW receives the same fresh wings that every restaurant in the area receives and pay the same prices... Wings used to be cheap, but that say has passed...

Papa John's Founder Out as CEO Weeks After NFL Comments
103803545-GettyImages-133859932.600x400.jpg

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/21/papa-johns-founder-out-as-ceo-weeks-after-nfl-comments.html
kap.gif

:lol: @ Peyton Manning selling off this burning dumpster fire, but staying on as their spokesperson. Glad the NFL finally dropped them.

I still need pizza hut and dominos to open up by me and deliver so I can stop ordering from papi john’s.

Forbes reported earlier that he used the racial (n word) slur while participating in a role-playing exercise designed to prevent public relations crises.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats like getting shot while purchasing a bulletproof vest.

The Daniel D Lewis of the Racism game. I respect him being all in on the role playing exercise. Son probably had a Tiki torch too.

Back
Top Bottom