Papa John's Blames NFL Protests for losing sales

Niffle scores are artificially inflated to make it look like there’s more scoring. Let’s make a score worth 6 pts. Let’s give teams a chance to score an arbitrary extra point or perhaps 2 pts or even 3.

It’s like sitting in a movie theater for 3 1/2 hours to watch an 11 min movie that starts & stops (4 seconds of movie playing at a time) then replays of that 4 seconds with tons of commercials & footage of the cast & crew standing around.

If our gonna watch niffle at least watch the red zone channel...

Last edited:
Niffle scores are artificially inflated to make it look like there’s more scoring. Let’s make a score worth 6 pts. Let’s give teams a chance to score an arbitrary extra point or perhaps 2 pts or even 3.

It’s like sitting in a movie theater for 3 1/2 hours to watch an 11 min movie that starts & stops (4 seconds of movie playing at a time) then replays of that 4 seconds with tons of commercials & footage of the cast & crew standing around.

If our gonna watch niffle at least watch the red zone channel...
Didn't say anything about points, just not a fan of ties/draws. Like most Americans

I love how the Alt-Right has deemed Pappa Johns the official pizza chain for white supremacy. I hope this sends them in a deep spiral that eventually causes them to go bankrupt. :lol:

I love how the Alt-Right has deemed Pappa Johns the official pizza chain for white supremacy. I hope this sends them in a deep spiral that eventually causes them to go bankrupt. :lol:

White supremacists giving his business the kiss of death :pimp:

White supremacists giving his business the kiss of death :pimp:

WXj9dW8.gif

Ha. Dude is a moron. They sent emails saying you get free cheesesticks with every order. I will not support this company anymore but damn I hate wasting the rewards points I racked up. Funny thing is I think my location has an Indian owner.

Jerry jones gassed this dude up over a RB.. they deserve whatever happens

As does anyone else jumpin on with the big carrot

Call me nuts but i dig Lorenzos pizza in philly. In houston, i usually just mess with Mod/Blaze pizza.

Back
Top Bottom