Papa John's Blames NFL Protests for losing sales

he thought it was going to be one way and he wasn't going to receive backlash for that statement about the protesting :lol:

tumblr_mzjk45sBoJ1qbtvygo2_250.gif

Call me nuts but i dig Lorenzos pizza in philly. In houston, i usually just mess with Mod/Blaze pizza.

Blaze is okay, but you gotta hit up Star Pizza off of the Upper Kirby area. It's the MF'n truth.

Pepperoni's, Frank's Pizza (downtown), NY Pizzeria, BJ's, and Double Dave's are very underrated, too.

D'marcos pizza (Sugar Land and Hwy6) and Chicago Italian beef & Pizza (the Heights) if you're looking for the best (damn near authentic) Chicago deep dish in town.

I've definitely been eating a lot less wings this football season because BWW stopped doing half off wings this season. Them dudes out chea trying to charge damn near $30+ for like 14 pieces of Garlic Parm wings & onion rings?!? No thanks.

I been eating a ****load of wings this season, but i buy at wegmans and make them myself. :smokin

I've definitely been eating a lot less wings this football season because BWW stopped doing half off wings this season. Them dudes out chea trying to charge damn near $30+ for like 14 pieces of Garlic Parm wings & onion rings?!? No thanks.

Bdubbs is such a rip off

How they got so many spots, they order a ton of product so no reason for them to charge so much and still complain sales are down etc etc

If bdubbs went outta business wouldn’t even care since they charge damn near $5 for bud light

Bdubbs food is trash and their wings are pitiful. Ever since i saw that pro athlete got a chicken head in his wing basket i vowed never to set foot in there again. Only thing they got going for them is free ufc fights, but i cant even bring myself to go there for that.

Only days you should hit BWW is Tuesday or Thursday for the 50 and 60 cent wing specials (Notice these arent normally NFL days, or good ones). If they were smart they would move that to Sundays

Papa John's Founder Out as CEO Weeks After NFL Comments
103803545-GettyImages-133859932.600x400.jpg

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/21/papa-johns-founder-out-as-ceo-weeks-after-nfl-comments.html

Papa John's Founder and CEO to Step Down

Papa John's says its founder John Schnatter will step down as CEO next month, about two months after he publicly criticized the NFL leadership over national anthem protests by football players.

The company said Thursday that Schnatter remains chairman but be replaced as chief executive by Chief Operating Officer Steve Ritchie on Jan. 1.

Schnatter had blamed slowing sales growth on the outcry surrounding NFL players kneeling during the national anthem. Papa John's International Inc. is an NFL sponsor and advertiser.

Schnatter also said at the time that customers had a negative view of the chain's association with the NFL.

The comments drew praise from white supremacists and the company apologized two weeks later.

Ritchie would not say if Schnatter's NFL comments played a role in the job change.

Back
Top Bottom