Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
It has just been confirmed by FTL Australia that it is releasing in a pack on Tuesday December 23rd. This will mean that it is not releasing the same day as the Columbia 11s.

I hope it being in a pack will mean less resellers cop, wishful thinking I know.

Jordan ‘Ultimate gift of flight’ AJXI & AJXX9 QS (multi/multi): $549.95 AUD ($500 USD)

Any idea of how limited? I'm not a reseller (I keep the shoes I buy), I just want to know what my chances are looking like.
If i had to guess, probably similar numbers to the brazil pack / shooting stars. Actually might be more just because they're 11s and JB knows the hype for them is going to be more than the prior 2 packs this year.

had to see it for myself 
pimp.gif

http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker-central/release-calendar/

http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker-central/DECreleases-1-12-14/

Last edited:
Any idea of how limited? I'm not a reseller (I keep the shoes I buy), I just want to know what my chances are looking like.

Im guessing pretty limited since there are very few pics of these going around...

If it wasnt a pack I might have copped x2 11s...

Now I highly doubt so...

Weirdest thing of all is Im starting to dig the xx9s....

And I hear they perform well on court...

If Im not able to off load them for a cool price , they might be my next b ball shoe.

Dam you Nike

The Tuesday release is BS. Responsible people have work and school. The Tuesday release will allow the unemployed to thrive. Even if I was to win raffle i would miss the pick up window due to work.

well I'm screwed. When it comes to packs, GS doesn't exist
mean.gif
i know you wanted these
mean.gif
.  you could always try that 8 tho 
nerd.gif
, thick socks or 1 sock in each toe if the thirst is high lol. IMO Mid wise they haven't got the sizing right since the concords, breds & gammas are SNUG!

If its sneaker authority on Fordham road then most likely they are fake!I sold them a few sneakers and the guy ayoo supeerman is a scammer so only do meetups or in store.Especially,if u dont see the xx9 in the store also.I think this will be limited like Brazil pack which is about 48 pairs per select retailers.These and fragment royals ,db 8 will be most limited drops of the year.Brazil pack and shooting stars i was able to get like 4 packs a piece.

Last edited:

If its sneaker authority on Fordham road then most likely they are fake!I sold them a few sneakers and the guy ayoo supeerman is a scammer so only do meetups or in store.Especially,if u dont see the xx9 in the store also.I think this will be limited like Brazil pack whhich is about 48 pairs per select retailers.These and fragment royals ,db 8 will be most limited drops of the year.Brazil pack and shooting stars i was able to get like 4 packs a piece.
Underlined the statements above... This is not true.

My hoh had exactly 48 pair and usually all stores have about the same allocation idk i may be wrong.

**** JB.  Stupid *** pack with a pair of shoes I don't want.  Im out.  Good luck to those that are gunning for it

My local HOH usually dont get more than around 20-30 pairs. That's including Retros, QS, New* Signature Line releases, and Packs.

Back
Top Bottom