Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
looks like i will have to suck it uo and cop this whole pack if i want the 11s, which i do. i'll prolly just give the 29s to one of my lil cousins or something. i really have no use, let alone storage space for them to just sit and collect dust. can't see when, where or why i'd ever wear the 29s.

The sad part is that people with all these early release Pantones (that are more than likely fake) could score a retail copy of the drop and swap it out and ship it back to Nike to get a full refund on their early/fake pair.

Last edited:
man thats some bull**** ... those xx9's are so freaking ugly. I dont know whats worse those or the cp3 they put in the brazil pack

What happened to those all white xx9's with the univ blue jumpman .. if it were those i wouldnt even be made cuz they look decent. but the EP crap :x ish is so freaking ugly

edit: i see those drop on the 1st .. man thats so foul

Last edited:
The sad part is that people with all these early release Pantones (that are more than likely fake) could score a retail copy of the drop and swap it out and ship it back to Nike to get a full refund on their early/fake pair.
damn that's beyond ****** up. Never thought of that lol.

damn that's beyond ****** up. Never thought of that lol.

Spoken like he's done it before.. Anywho if that where the case wouldn't that mean Nike could accidentally ship out that early pair unknowingly in a restock

Spoken like he's done it before.. Anywho if that where the case wouldn't that mean Nike could accidentally ship out that early pair unknowingly in a restock
but wouldn't they have staffs that checks for shoes thoroughly?

but wouldn't they have staffs that checks for shoes thoroughly?
doubt they would do that thorough of an inspection unless it was like mass amount of pairs returned. if they did inspect that thoroughly then why do people get different sizes or even wrong shoes in their boxes off of ndc and restocks

doubt they would do that thorough of an inspection unless it was like mass amount of pairs returned. if they did inspect that thoroughly then why do people get different sizes or even wrong shoes in their boxes off of ndc and restocks
so i assume there are fake yeezys from nike

dang i want these bad. i hope i have a chance. or at least if i must deal with resellers, I hope the price isn't foolish.

My buddy got a gm pair for $250 and after inspecting and comparing it to his other 11s it looks pretty dead on and legit but I'll save my final judgment til they actually drop and we can compare it with retail pairs. Makes me happy im not really too interested in these cause if the gms look that good a lot of people are gonna end up with unauthorized pairs

My buddy got a gm pair for $250 and after inspecting and comparing it to his other 11s it looks pretty dead on and legit but I'll save my final judgment til they actually drop and we can compare it with retail pairs. Makes me happy im not really too interested in these cause if the gms look that good a lot of people are gonna end up with unauthorized pairs
fakes of these and columbias are flooding the market already. 

^^ yeah its pretty crazy! Not taking the chance and only copping my columbias from an authorized retailer

If I could get $200 out of the XX9 maybe Id consider buying this.  $300 for these pantones still seems a bit high to me though.  And I know I personally wouldn't pay $200 for the XX9, was hard enough paying retail for the XX9 black/orange. 

Personally I think these Pantone XI's should atleast go for double of what the "Legend Blue's" are gonna re-sell for IMO.

Legends are a GR world wide, These Pantone XI's are a pack QS so they're more (L).

Personally I think these Pantone XI's should atleast go for double of what the "Legend Blue's" are gonna re-sell for IMO.

Legends are a GR world wide, These Pantone XI's are a pack QS so they're more (L).
legend blue will go for around 400 ish. definitely more than gammas. so ur saying pantones will be 800? 

I'm not saying they are gonna go for $800. Yea I said they should go for double, but what I think is MOI.Funny because I said last week these so called "Legends"were gonna go for $4+

and everyone and they're dog talked chet saying they will not go for that much. But concords all previous Holiday XI's go for $4+ and people clowned saying where am I getting these

prices from. I think these will go for $4-5 hun since they are the least retroe'd XI of the OG line. 

I'm not saying they are gonna go for $800. Yea I said they should go for double, but what I think is MOI.Funny because I said last week these so called "Legends"were gonna go for $4+

and everyone and they're dog talked chet saying they will not go for that much. But concords all previous Holiday XI's go for $4+ and people clowned saying where am I getting these

prices from. I think these will go for $4-5 hun since they are the least retroe'd XI of the OG line. 
yeah even ******* ugly *** gammas are 350+. all other 11s are 400+

[quote name="Ozuna23"]But concords all previous Holiday XI's go for $4+
[/quote]
This is not true at ALL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom