Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
ugly as all hell. cant lie though i may pick up a pair to sell since people will most likely be beasting for these

like everyone else i buy shoes to wear them, i dont make a career out of reselling sneakers lmao. but if i have the opportunity to make $100 for doing next to nothing, especially off a pair i wouldnt even wear, why shouldnt i? 

Resellers equal scum. Period.
lol do you have anything intelligent to add to your posts or are you just going to stick to your 6th grade guidelines? hop off my **** clown, if you care that much about people selling sneakers (that are apparently more important than life to you) then go write an angry e-mail to the countless websites that sell jordan sneakers.

some of you children are delusional, and your logic is flawed. so if i have this down correctly, the ONLY acceptable place to buy jordans is in the retail stores or websites on release day? why have a list of legitimate websites and ebay sellers? theyre all resellers lol

you kiddies are mad at the fact im going to sell 1 pair of sneakers above retail when yall are ALREADY paying 10-15 times more (at retail) than these shoes even cost to be manufactured lol

lol do you have anything intelligent to add to your posts or are you just going to stick to your 6th grade guidelines? hop off my **** clown, if you care that much about people selling sneakers (that are apparently more important than life to you) then go write an angry e-mail to the countless websites that sell jordan sneakers.

some of you children are delusional, and your logic is flawed. so if i have this down correctly, the ONLY acceptable place to buy jordans is in the retail stores or websites on release day? why have a list of legitimate websites and ebay sellers? theyre all resellers lol

you kiddies are mad at the fact im going to sell 1 pair of sneakers above retail when yall are ALREADY paying 10-15 times more (at retail) than these shoes even cost to be manufactured lol
Resell is life. I love when 11s come out. I'm able to secure many pairs every year for some reason and the beasts are willing to pay for my rent for that month plus money in the club for the scrippers. Make it rain!!!!!

+L
Using your logic, I must be a kid? Hold another L.

Last edited:
People resell all kinds of ish. ALL kinds. Tickets, sports memorabilia, etc. The list is long. I don't necessarily like it but if you don't want to pay it don't do it. I don't pay it but I also don't ***** about it. They just shoes you wear. If you are going to hermetically seal them and worship them then you have bigger problems than resell! You need to get laid or sumpin. IT IS JUST A SHOE! YOU (consumer) are making it something bigger than it is.

signed,

Not A Reseller

People resell all kinds of ish. ALL kinds. Tickets, sports memorabilia, etc. The list is long. I don't necessarily like it but if you don't want to pay it don't do it. I don't pay it but I also don't ***** about it. They just shoes you wear. If you are going to hermetically seal them and worship them then you have bigger problems than resell! You need to get laid or sumpin. IT IS JUST A SHOE! YOU (consumer) are making it something bigger than it is.

signed,

Not A Reseller
agreed. if ppl didn't "need" to have the shoes then resellers would b struggling. if ppl didn't feed them by controlling their thirst then slowly they would start to go away

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Air-Jordan-...4998971?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item418a68cfbb

look at this gm crap, can't believe this guy smh 
mean.gif

I seen that earlier and started laughing.
Wats even worse is there's some dude asking 17k for some beat to the ground fake 5s. Go search on eBay you'll get a good laugh
happy.gif
i see some hillarious **** on there all the time. saw some dude selling some general release 13s for like 800 buy it now. thought he did it that way so ppl pm him offers or sumthing, but he was dead serious

Back
Top Bottom