Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
yall ****** gotta see the bigger picture lol do you guys think the gof pack will release at stores that had previous recent packs ?

Last edited:
yall ****** gotta see the bigger picture lol do you guys think the gof pack will release at stores that had previous recent packs ?

idk but I have a feeling, could be wrong that the Slam Dunks 6 (first of Slam Dunk series, so don't think so), the GOF or one of these releases from November to December is going to have the same referees on the FTL launch locator as the champagne.cigars.

Last edited:
@jetlifehoe Two Notch?
nerd.gif
hell yea, you from the 803 ?

Haven't been on in a while, but I just came in to leave this convo here...

they arent releasing... they were a ugly *** PE made for Melo and all the chinese fakers are making them now :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Ugh no. Pantone are releasing. You are referring to the all red pair that Melo received for his bday, totally different.

no, im talkin about the britany spears baby blue valour jump suit 11's
but gimme a official link, something thats not a rumor just because he got it as a PE

Melo didn't get the tho, that's what I'm sayin. Melo got the red pair for his bday. But the Blue Pantone is releasing. No official date, but he date floating around now is either 12/6 or 12/13.
View media item 1138650

his son did... lol
come on man, just rumors from fake chinese shoe makers tryin to make money.

^This. Also, Melo's son received royal blue... Not the Carolina blue pantone.

Haven't been on in a while, but I just came in to leave this convo here...
they arent releasing... they were a ugly *** PE made for Melo and all the chinese fakers are making them now
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Ugh no. Pantone are releasing. You are referring to the all red pair that Melo received for his bday, totally different.

no, im talkin about the britany spears baby blue valour jump suit 11's
but gimme a official link, something thats not a rumor just because he got it as a PE

Melo didn't get the tho, that's what I'm sayin. Melo got the red pair for his bday. But the Blue Pantone is releasing. No official date, but he date floating around now is either 12/6 or 12/13.

his son did... lol
come on man, just rumors from fake chinese shoe makers tryin to make money.

^This. Also, Melo's son received royal blue... Not the Carolina blue pantone.
Me:

You:

Probably go after this pack since I passed o the Slam Dunk VIs and most likely gonna pass on the Columbia's.

$500 + tax then ~$200 for columbias...and $200 for infrared 6s... no wonder nike can sponsor so many athletes 

Hm. Its like a month and a half prior release , internet has flooded with infrared vis and columbias and very few legit pantone pics....

Hope this turns out nice and with lots of pairs , although I highly doubt so.

Number of pre-release pairs is always a good indicator of No of pairs to be released...

Hope Im soooooooo wrong this time . :lol:

Last edited:
Hm. Its like a month and a half prior release , internet has flooded with infrared vis and columbias and very few legit pantone pics....

Hope this turns out nice and with lots of pairs , although I highly doubt so.

Number of pre-release pairs is always a good indicator of No of pairs to be released...

Hope Im soooooooo wrong this time .
laugh.gif
only legit columbias ive seen is a cpl jordan brand players and his son

sole collector.com/news/if-you-want-the-pantone-air-jordan-11-retro-you-will-need-500/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom