Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
My pack is taking forever to arrive.  I need to see these in person!

thats how i feel but I'm just being impatient. pack will be here tomorrow. then i can compare. i actually like the pantones A LOT. glad they were attainable.

pack from hanon came in and i didnt get any customs fee.

plz dont tell me they charge later because they ALWAYS charge me at the door... unless they changed it during the holidays 
nerd.gif
Sorry to bring this back, but around my area, they ALWAYS send you a customs fee later on. Every time I thought I would get away from it but 2 weeks later, a letter from FedEx or UPS saying I have a fee to pay with a return stub and envelope. 

I ordered my pack from NDC which is coming in tomorrow, and another pack from overseas also coming tomorrow. That customs fee for $500 is gonna be a killer.  

I had been pondering on trading my Fragment 1s for a GOF pack. IDK if I should though?
that is a tough one. I found somebody to trade 1 of my GoF for Fragment 1's. It all depends what you like more. I think resell price is around the same, both will shoot up eventually. I personally like the fragment 1's more. 

finaly received shipping confirmation from sns, that 30% off coupon from my legend blues being cancelled really came in in handy, $350 shipped for my pack from sns 
pimp.gif
That is an incredible come up. Congrats.
nthat.gif
And I thought I got a good deal with $440 for the pack. I remember seeing thru the clutter in this thread that at least one NT member got the pack with a 20% disco..

$436 for MINE and they will be here tomorrow I can't complain.

I will however sell the 29's and slide some my Legend Blue's 11 for the real pack GoF :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom