• Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
-sup

any word of other stores/websites restocking? striking out everywhere i look for these..trying not to pay resell prices for them either

pulled the trigger on $612 shipped-- EU shop I hit up before still had their sz. 7 lying around.

*prepares for customs violation*

Though when I bought my WTLs for that ridiculous amount from AU I didn't get hit with customs.

Houston peeps there's a guy trying to unload a sz 9 for $640 the lowest he'll go not bad but still steep for my taste

Yeah you're way off, dud isn't to far off with prices, ive been offered 650 multiple times for the XI alone, not desirable? Cmon......and quality is better than any retro XI

Thats the thing. If you really want the xi
And if you REALLY did, then your reasoning is legit.

BUT Not a lotta people really wanted that xi.

Esp for 500? No way. I have every mid top xi,and i still refused to even attempt to purchase these.

Call it my one boycott moment, but i refuse these garbage packs. They did it with yotd, gof, brasil, and all of those fell far short of resellers expectations.

And 650 is FAR off from the 1000.

If these were a more desirable colorway, they would be

You cant tell me pantones over
1. Space jam
2. White/navy mids

That much carolina blue is an aquired taste and you know this, man.

I own every xi that isnt a low and pantone> any other xi quality wise try to find a pair of FTLOG IX and tell me how desirable those were and whay they're going for

$650 is not far off from $1,000 when you consider the time. $650 is NOW. $1,000 will be at least in a year....maybe even 6 months. And pantone is an acquired taste....but you best believe there are more space jams floating around then these. So the pantone will resell for more just on that alone. I mentioned the for the love of the game 9's a few pages back. Desired or not,value will be more

Theo Pinsin (UNC guard) is balling in mix Jordan Retro XI, cool grey and legend blue right now. Don't see anyone wearing the Pantones lol

Finally got shipping confirmation from ShoePalace.  14 day delivery time...oh well I can wait.

Thanks again @babyJs23
 for the ShoePalace restock link.
Glad the link helped you land a GOF pack[emoji]128077[/emoji].
I'm still hoping EB fulfills my order, but I'm sure I'll receive that cancelation email soon.

So I called Champs to check up on Legend Blue order and I happened to ask about these.

They had a Size 11 in stock! I wear a Size 10 but I ordered them anyways.

Now I need to find someone to size swap with.

Which is the lone reason why I got the pack. Having something different and adding to the collection. It just baffles me when people say the $500 is too high. It is expensive, but the 11 by itself will resell for more than that, so if you really just want the 11, just buy the pack. More bang for your buck

The retail price was and still is super expensive

the resell value means nothing if you plan to wear em

I was telling cats months ago the value on these would be high

it was super obvious...

resell is high and cats still arguing against the fact smh

Your positive vibes worked! My order was just fulfilled and a shipping label has been created.
Congrats man!

After all the links you always post prior to RD for both full sites and mobile for about every release, as well as dropping links of restocks, you def deserve em.

Enjoy em and thanks again for the headsup on SP!

Back
Top Bottom