• Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
@lachrymotion
Repped ya for the positive words and I'm thankful my posts/links are appreciated and help those trying online [emoji]128077[/emoji]

If I wasn't a die hard UNC fan I wouldn't even have considered these. They look good in some pictures and horrible in others. I will decide what to do with these when I get them on Monday. The XX9 looks promising. If I don't love the 11 I may sell the 11 for retail and keep the XX9 just to have something from the pack. LBs could also be on the chopping block. Maybe I'll pack the two 11s up together and let them go.

If I wasn't a die hard UNC fan I wouldn't even have considered these. They look good in some pictures and horrible in others. I will decide what to do with these when I get them on Monday. The XX9 looks promising. If I don't love the 11 I may sell the 11 for retail and keep the XX9 just to have something from the pack. LBs could also be on the chopping block. Maybe I'll pack the two 11s up together and let them go.

Yeah right

Theo Pinsin (UNC guard) is balling in mix Jordan Retro XI, cool grey and legend blue right now. Don't see anyone wearing the Pantones lol
This was some type of special game for that. Several players on both teams rocked the mismatched shoes. At first I was like WT.....

Thats the thing. If you really want the xi
And if you REALLY did, then your reasoning is legit.

BUT Not a lotta people really wanted that xi.

Esp for 500? No way. I have every mid top xi,and i still refused to even attempt to purchase these.

Call it my one boycott moment, but i refuse these garbage packs. They did it with yotd, gof, brasil, and all of those fell far short of resellers expectations.

And 650 is FAR off from the 1000.

If these were a more desirable colorway, they would be

You cant tell me pantones over
1. Space jam
2. White/navy mids

That much carolina blue is an aquired taste and you know this, man.
Tell us that when the make those 11's deluxe like the Pantone.
laugh.gif

Thats the thing. If you really want the xi
And if you REALLY did, then your reasoning is legit.

BUT Not a lotta people really wanted that xi.

Esp for 500? No way. I have every mid top xi,and i still refused to even attempt to purchase these.

Call it my one boycott moment, but i refuse these garbage packs. They did it with yotd, gof, brasil, and all of those fell far short of resellers expectations.

And 650 is FAR off from the 1000.

If these were a more desirable colorway, they would be

You cant tell me pantones over
1. Space jam
2. White/navy mids

That much carolina blue is an aquired taste and you know this, man.
Tell us that when the make those 11's deluxe like the Pantone.
laugh.gif
Tell us what makes the Pantone more deluxe than those 11's

My pack is taking forever to arrive.  I need to see these in person!
I know man. UPS is tripping. My package has been sitting at the hub since Christmas Eve. Thought it would come Friday, but now they're saying Monday. Ridiculous.

Seeing my pack from NDC still not shipping out from the Memphis facility is def getting me aggravated.

I like the XX9 way more than I thought I would. Was fortunate enough to pick up two packs, considered selling both XX9's prior to having them in hand. Now that they're here, no way I'm splitting the pack. As far as Legend Blue vs. Pantone quality, nothing immediately stands out to me...though I've yet to wear them. After moving some stuff around, the Legends were basically free for me, so irrespective of avg quality or not, I'm going to keep them and rock them eventually.

View media item 1324911
View media item 1324914
View media item 1324915

Back
Top Bottom