Padded Room Discussion

I wonder if those Kids even knew who that N was
laugh.gif
But a couple of summers ago dude was ballin in my hood...
Dude had Chuck Talyors on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I wonder if those Kids even knew who that N was
laugh.gif
But a couple of summers ago dude was ballin in my hood...
Dude had Chuck Talyors on
laugh.gif
That's the same %#+ I was thinking lol. I wonder do they know who they are. Probably weren't even born when Pump It Up got a little buzz.But I see his van is in the background and I remember bein' a young'n and seein' %#+ like that and automatically gettin' excited even though Ididn't know who the cut was on the van.

No this _ Joe did not just get in the triple threat position and hit a little kid w/ the Carmelo Jab-Step fake and go to the rim for the hammer.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I can't front.

I go hard on kids too.

How else are they gonna get better?

Originally Posted by dgk3188

has anyone who pre-ordered it receive their copy or know when we should be getting it?

i sure hope i get it today or by tomorrow. it'll suck if i pre-ordered it and its not here by release date. i could've just gone to best buy
Nope. I'm still getting a few from Best Buy tomorrow anyways. I figure I'm gonna stan it out.

has anyone who pre-ordered it receive their copy or know when we should be getting it?

i sure hope i get it today or by tomorrow. it'll suck if i pre-ordered it and its not here by release date. i could've just gone to best buy

2eknbbm.jpg

Got two today, one I got and the other delivered to my job

eff that pre-order business. I'll hit the store after work tomorow and get mine. I been out the Budden loop since he switched sites/startin makin a bunchof those Slaughterhouse videos w/ Joell and them. I really dont know what to expect but I kinda like that. Im gonna go into this CD fresh

jammed the whole tape just now. only time i raised my head up from my work was on the last track... that hitchcock dude is garbage.

#*%% was jammin... ill prolly cop if i see it around.

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Nope. I'm still getting a few from Best Buy tomorrow anyways. I figure I'm gonna stan it out.
Correction...

1z3chp5.jpg

pimp.gif

mm3 & halfway house > padded room... (lyrically and mos def in production)

all of me is my favorite budden song.. idk why he did it over..

I Don't think Halfway House is better Then Padded Room but is dope. The song concepts on Padded Room are just amazing

Back
Top Bottom