Padded Room Discussion

$8 at Best Buy now - GO BUY IT!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All of Me OG > new version.

Downloaded last week still went and purchased this morning.....please people go support real music...........Joey is the truth!!!!!!!

soooo i walk into FYE, look around, don't see anything in the new releases/top 20/hiphop section.
ask the guy on the comp if they got the new joe buddens album, padded room. checks on the comp and asks me if its a comedian, i say no hes a rapper, he saysoh never heard of him, didn't say anything back, then he's like nope we don't have that. gonna have to wait till the weekend to pick this up overat best buy.

frown.gif
They didn't have it at my best buy...I just ordered it online but its backordered so I have to wait like a month...

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

I'm at the new era store and like 10 people showed up lol

laugh.gif

I wish I could have went, if it was later on in the day it would have made more sense.

I got my pre-order in the mail yesterday, shirt is dope.

Someone put up the album art
and all that, want a hard copy,
but I cant get to a BB right now.
Bout to hit up Amalgam Digi..

Oww!

Im hearing that some peole that tried to get it at Best Buy got turned away cause it was sold out due to Amalgam only shipping like 5-10 copies to a store.

I hope theres some available at my BB after work

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

I'm at the new era store and like 10 people showed up lol

laugh.gif

I wish I could have went, if it was later on in the day it would have made more sense.

I got my pre-order in the mail yesterday, shirt is dope.
grin.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
, I know that hurt Joes ego. I was listening to Hot 97 earlier and Angie Martinez was showing him mad love on her rush hour show, but they mentionedhow he dont give them his music
laugh.gif

the bb i work at only got 15 copies.....all sold out before 2. I had to grab mine and put it in the back until i got off.

Back
Top Bottom