Padded Room Discussion

Do Tell MIGHT be my favorite track, i can go back and forth with Pray For Me.

nah, I don't have any ideas on who the chick is.

Yeah that album is decent but i just wish Joey would work with better producers. But Klasix did his thing on the album though

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

the speculation on his board was ..

busta's wife
ll cool j
ice t / coco

but idk.

well on the track he says that the girl is "blink's wife" so maybe that could mean something

Originally Posted by younggunn4z

Yo.. Joe Budden is on a Tupac Level.. enough said...
This comment is so ******ed in so many ways.

How the @%$$ are you comparing Joe Budden and 2pac?

I'm not saying that one is better than the other, but they are just two totally different rappers.

Im a big fan of Joey...

I like basically every song on this album, nothing is wack.

I like happy holidays (seems like a lot didnt) but i do not like this album much. the collection of songs as an album, its simply not good. not yet anyway.

I will be purchasing tho...

Originally Posted by 22 Deuces 22

Originally Posted by younggunn4z

Yo.. Joe Budden is on a Tupac Level.. enough said...
This comment is so ******ed in so many ways.

How the @%$$ are you comparing Joe Budden and 2pac?

I'm not saying that one is better than the other, but they are just two totally different rappers.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Blood On The Wall, imo.. is undeniably the best track on the album

his flow and presence on the track is stunning... what a perfect diss to Prodigy... he admits his one time greatness in the game but ultimately tells him to#**% his self

Why let the body count grow, 'cause some fiend out +%@** now starring in a clown show

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Pray for me is my favorite track...

This track and Exxes gives me that Mood Muzik feel. Great tracks

Definitely. Add "I Couldn't Help It" to the songs that give you that Mood Muzik feel though.
pimp.gif

has anyone who pre-ordered it receive their copy or know when we should be getting it?

i sure hope i get it today or by tomorrow. it'll suck if i pre-ordered it and its not here by release date. i could've just gone to best buy

Back
Top Bottom