Padded Room Discussion

Looks like I'm in the minority but I actually like Happy Holidays...can't exactly explain why but I do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

Looks like I'm in the minority but I actually like Happy Holidays...can't exactly explain why but I do
laugh.gif
Nah me too, Happy Holidays is my %$@ On my pseudo Jagged Edge %$@ fareal

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by jpap348

laugh.gif
Nah me too, Happy Holidays is my %$@ On my pseudo Jagged Edge %$@ fareal
same here. i can really relate to the last verse....

I know it was on Halfway House but dude should've thrown on "One Night F..." on there. Everytime I listen to that song I thought it would catchon the radio easily. Oh well.. will hit up Best Buy for sure..

Originally Posted by Blacka2Hood

someone explain exxxes....in detail...kudos for that..lol

I havent read through this thread so im not sure if someone mentioned but im almost 100% positive that Exxx's is about depression. And if it aint its aboutdrugs.

Oh and Pray for me is by far an early candidate for song of the year.

Pretty good album from the songs I heard so far... Now for 7.99, fans shouldnt even think about it... How much cheaper an album can get besides downloading itfor free??? Fans should just buy it based that an album finally came out from Joey even if they dont like it as much or they feel that it didnt live up... Thepoint is just to support some one that has been working hard... Just my opinion and I will cop on tuesday
pimp.gif

Jus finished listening to it...the album is good but I guess halfway house spoiled me since I bumped it soo hard cuz I was expecting soo much from thisone...this def has bangers...

Now I Lay
pimp.gif

If I gotta go
pimp.gif

Blood on the wall
pimp.gif

Exxxes
pimp.gif

I couldn't help it
pimp.gif

Pray for me
pimp.gif

Will pick this up...

I got a 30 second snip from the begging of
If I Gotta Go as my ringtone right now. I will
be coppin come Tues.

Oww!

Exxes by far stands out as the best song to me, im still giving it full listens though so that might be soon to change.

what did i just read on the last few pages?
laugh.gif

and yes i'm another person who actually likes "happy holidays"

I don't think Adrenaline will ever grow on me. Dude with the second verse has no business being on this CD.

Been listenin to this for the last couple days.. Angel in my life is slowly moving up the ranks as my favorite track.

If you've ever downloaded a MM go cop this to support Joe. It's 8 bucks, c'mon now
grin.gif

Dont make me is heavily slept on.....he absolutely murdered the last verse on that track....this honestly is the best album Ive heard in years

Haven't heard ONE track on this..Regardless im gonna copp..Copped joey's first album..loved all the MM tapes..Gotta support his hustle..

Originally Posted by jaygoodie08

Originally Posted by Remi23

Family Reunion Remix is really not necessary

Only song I cant bear to listen to.

Word....that %@!! erks me that joey would put that track on there....especially with that instrumental..uhgh

Back
Top Bottom