Padded Room Discussion

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

All of Me is probably better than anything Jay has ever done, but if you really want me to, I will make a list

And Untitled was not that great....

3348704.gif

Eyone entitled to their own opinion but geez....

I'm not gone say that this a trash album because I come to realize that I can't judge this dude work at this moment. I no one can say that Budden iswack cause that would be a flat out lie....but his music just ain't for me right now. I could barely listen to this s_ the whole way through. It was abattle to get through "I Couldn't Help It" followed by "Adrenaline"
alien.gif

"Happy Holidays"....
ifncq9.gif

I still f_ with Mood Musik heavy but this just ain't for me....Maybe its the production, the hooks, his delivery....but i'm good.

There are some undeniably ill tracks on here (Do Tell
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, Exxxes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) but there is also some unadulterated wackness on here and there too much goodnew music out for me to care bout this right now. Maybe it'll grow on me down the road *shrugs*

How Jay get in this??
1 line from the man Joe himself,
I ain't comin at Jay/ he the greatest breathin/
He already paved the way/ I'm just layin the
Cement.
Done case closed. Joey's nice, but he's no Hov.

Back to the album, its dope save for a few beats.
Some of the production makes it unbearable to
Listen to a track, and its sad, kuz he goes in on
Every track. Oww!

I prefer to listen to Budden's best songs over Jay's best songs, but I recognize Jay as the obvious superior rapper.

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

shame Joey isn't gonna sell any records tho, i'll support tho.
and its a shame i wont support

same __ talking bout he could fit my house in his condo. He dont need none of my bread.
roll.gif
. PM here we come

If you feel his material is better than Hov's, you should probably stop listening to rap...he's got a long way to go to reach that level of connection

18 pages of love and its shame Joey prolly wont surpass 50k. Everyone I know who listens to Joey has nothing but good things to say, I dont understand what itis he lacks that would propel him to sell records?? Unlike some people who sell 40k off one hit single, this is a solid album that will get no burn.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom