Pac 12 Basketball Thread

Robert Woods is stupid fast. 
sick.gif

Jesus, Utah should be up by some points on us
30t6p3b.gif
, They are allergic to the Redzone so far
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I don't like the look of Price hobbling up and down the field.
I worry if he can last the whole season, with the O-line he's taking plenty of hits

3 drops for Kearse, completely underachieving
30t6p3b.gif

I was thinking earlier, Kasen needs more screen passes and short open field passes, he gets those YACs
pimp.gif

Kearse wants to catch it only if there is TD potential these days.

Washington's D needs to finish strong build some confidence and momentum to make a run at this thing.

I think Nick should get PT now, can't look at Price on those knees any longer this game

Man this D stepped up major all game today, I am shocked

Shows you what a few early swings of mo can do for you...Like you said Pabs, UW escaped from giving up some points early on and that just kept rolling into a complete performance.

Edit - Also, I gotta tip my cap to Holt. Not his biggest fan, but you can tell he's putting work in with these boys by stressing creating turnovers. They're all flying after the ball, swiping, and jarring at the ball any way possible and that, to me, shows some emphasis coming from the coaches.  

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Shows you what a few early swings of mo can do for you...Like you said Pabs, UW escaped from giving up some points early on and that just kept rolling into a complete performance.

Edit - Also, I gotta tip my cap to Holt. Not his biggest fan, but you can tell he's putting work in with these boys by stressing creating turnovers. They're all flying after the ball, swiping, and jarring at the ball any way possible and that, to me, shows some emphasis coming from the coaches.  
Yeah gotta give Holt his credit, I wanted him gone a while ago
laugh.gif
but he had the D firing off, gave up some big plays but never the points

To your point on him stressing creating turnovers, the Turfant strip is a perfect example...he was getting picked on so much that the announcers called it out, got attacked on the next pass and made a HUGE play.

Props to Polk too, monster game!. Glad him and Price have a week to get a little more healthy.

4-1 Feelsgoodman
57616613968069c4526530034b31e0485657112f.gif

If I'm Wulf, I roll with Lobbestael until he gives you reason not to. Since he's been in, he's been one of the top passers in the nation. Tuel will have his time, but the Red Lobster is balling out of his mind right now.

Apple Cup is a long time away, but it's shaping up nicely for the first time in forever.

KeithGod woooooooo 
lil-b-cooking-dance-o.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Feels good man. Finally a real contender, love this team. Should be undefeated but oh well. What a game today. Well played all around. Can't say enough about Price though, this man playing without 2 legs and he's still one of the best in the nation. 

Nobody watching the Cal-Oregon game? Zach Maynard giving me a Kevin Riley headache right now, but thankfully Cal's D is able to hold the Oregon offense so far.

Oregon just isn't the same team as last year. Whatever it is, they just aren't. They can still have a very good season, but they're not the same.

Oregon is getting outplayed at the line of scrimmage. Until they get bigger guys in there they won't make it back to a NC game.

Back
Top Bottom