Pac 12 Basketball Thread

not sure how to feel about cal. they're bad, but not as bad as i expected.

cal is like the ******ed kid. who can sometimes multiply. it's like oh *%$* that's amazing. but then he still fails the math test

marvin's sideline catches are solidifying his draft stock. i can see 3rd-4th round

Arizona blows.  Thought they could compete, but when you start like this and miss big opportunities for huge plays you have to hit on them.

Love watch USC struggle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

4 Walk-ons on the offensive line, starting 10 kids as freshman/RS freshman...

What did they expect to happen this year?
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
I had a feeling the season would go this way.  The o-line has been buns for the past couple years and they didn't bring in anyone that would make it better and it was clear last year none of the returning guys were going to be any good.  That is the biggest problem with the team.

Keith Price has been doing his thing, it was the defense that needed to wake up for UW. They got it for one game. Gotta make it last if they want to make noise.

Tedford's playcalling at the end of the UW-Cal game
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sofele is NOT a goal line back, you better have CJ Anderson or even Brandon Bigelow in there.

Not surprised at the loss, but defense gave up too many yards and the playcalling was inept. At least Cal finally has a decent QB now who can actually play well when it counts.
And Keith Price is great...definitely was impressed from what I saw from him as an opposing fan

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Keith Price has been doing his thing, it was the defense that needed to wake up for UW. They got it for one game. Gotta make it last if they want to make noise.
slightly worried that UW might be a trap game, being before Stanford.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Very worried. UW looks legit.

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Very worried. UW looks legit.
Can only hope that WTD prevails. Oregon is the better team, but we know it'll be crazy up there, and it's a rivalry game. U-Dub on the rise; slowly, but it's improving steadily.

I can't see how Utah is favored by 10 over Washington. I mean, it's in Utah and they're surely going to be jacked up with a rowdy crowd, but 10? We'll see...

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I can't see how Utah is favored by 10 over Washington. I mean, it's in Utah and they're surely going to be jacked up with a rowdy crowd, but 10? We'll see...
I'm surprised at that spread as well.

Back
Top Bottom