OVERRATED MOVIES? *flamesuits must be worn beyond this point*

View media item 670749
Me and my sister walked out and got a refund at the movie theater after 30 minutes into this flick.

The movie for it's time was HYPED UP X10 because of it's visuals & graphics.

Me and my sister walked out and got a refund at the movie theater after 30 minutes into this flick.

The movie for it's time was HYPED UP X10 because of it's visuals & graphics.
I'm legitmately offended that you posted this.

30 minutes? Did anything even happen yet?
laugh.gif

Carlito's Way > Scarface

And the dumb *** who didn't even know the actual title of There Will Be Blood and then give a critique 
roll.gif

30 minutes? Did anything even happen yet? :lol:

Then when Matrix 2 came out I got dragged into seeing it with a homie.

I told him straight up.Look if you want me to even consider watching this, then your paying for my ticket.So we went and sure enough I fell asleep while the flick was going on :lol:

laugh.gif
This. What's wrong with some people? I cant even take some people's opinions seriously if they didnt even watch the full movie
I've never stopped watching a movie halfway through no matter how bad it is!

Not even Hobo With A Shotgun or Sweet Sweetback's Badass Song and they are both tied at the top of my worst film of all time list
Hobo With a Shotgun is made to be bad. It is meant to be mindless entertainment.

This makes me always laugh and only on NT where I see dudes hyping this movie up and getting emotions over it:

:rofl:

Seriously on all the years I've been on NT. I swear some NT'ers on here posts always make it seem like the movie was decent and felt it should have been nominated for an Oscar.

Last edited:

30 minutes? Did anything even happen yet? :lol:

This. What's wrong with some people? I cant even take some people's opinions seriously if they didnt even watch the full movie

Not even Hobo With A Shotgun or Sweet Sweetback's Badass Song and they are both tied at the top of my worst film of all time list
Hobo With a Shotgun is made to be bad. It is meant to be mindless entertainment.

Why would you purposely make something "bad"? I hate that film with a passion so just know from jump that there will no convincing me otherwise :lol:

Why would you purposely make something "bad"? I hate that film with a passion so just know from jump that there will no convincing me otherwise :lol:

Ask Robert Rodriguez.

I don't buy it either though...just seems like an excuse to free yourself of legit criticism.

laugh.gif

Why would you purposely make something "bad"? I hate that film with a passion so just know from jump that there will no convincing me otherwise
laugh.gif
Convince you of what? I get you don't like it but, it is what it is meant to be a gory action comedy. It's like Black Dynamite is made to be an awful blaxploitation movie but that  is what makes it hilarious. See also Hell Ride, Grindhouse etc. Cheesy for the sake of being cheesy.

You know what I hate? When people say

"It wasn't as good as the book"

Know what the book wasn't as good at? Being a ******g film. the cinematography was non-existent, couldn't hear the soundtrack; the acting might as well not even had been there; and I promise the director was absent the whole time.

Back
Top Bottom