Out of these five movies, Which one should I watch?

Depends on what you're in the mood for... I have watched and enjoyed Wall-E, Usual Suspects, and Princess Bride multiple times.
Princess Bride is the most laid back. It's a fun movie. Usual Suspects is more of a thriller, and it's very well done. Wall-E, especially the first third, is really good and is in line with other Pixar movies.

Ring isn't that great but if you want a scary movie, go with it. I don't remember Blow that well but it's in line with Usual Suspects (more serious action/guy movie).

Depends on what you're in the mood for... I have watched and enjoyed Wall-E, Usual Suspects, and Princess Bride multiple times.
Princess Bride is the most laid back. It's a fun movie. Usual Suspects is more of a thriller, and it's very well done. Wall-E, especially the first third, is really good and is in line with other Pixar movies.

Ring isn't that great but if you want a scary movie, go with it. I don't remember Blow that well but it's in line with Usual Suspects (more serious action/guy movie).

Usual Suspects. In my opinion best movie of all time. Great cast, great acting, great story and amazing writing.

Usual Suspects. In my opinion best movie of all time. Great cast, great acting, great story and amazing writing.

Back
Top Bottom