Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

Oh sorry i didn't make it clear.. the japanese tourists the vmv boss was talking about are (indeed) resellers ...
frown.gif

^ I suspected that the JPN tourists were resellers, but my point is that VMV, kix-files, RMK-store are all resellers based in HK and sometimes they convientlyget lots of these limited kicks... I'm not saying they get all their stock from HK (some from China, directly from the factories probably), but I dobelieve HK sneakerheads are getting screwed by them...

And regarding my example (McFly HD's), the yahoo auction I saw, that had them available hours after they dropped, said that the seller was in HK...

Like I said, being the cynic that I am, I just think its convient for resellers like VMV to blame "JPN tourists" for HKers getting screwed, when theyare also doing the same thing... oh well, there's nothing we can really do about it.

alexeibc ~ was there anything specific you were looking for but weren't able to find?

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ I suspected that the JPN tourists were resellers, but my point is that VMV, kix-files, RMK-store are all resellers based in HK and sometimes they conviently get lots of these limited kicks... I'm not saying they get all their stock from HK (some from China, directly from the factories probably), but I do believe HK sneakerheads are getting screwed by them...

And regarding my example (McFly HD's), the yahoo auction I saw, that had them available hours after they dropped, said that the seller was in HK...

Like I said, being the cynic that I am, I just think its convient for resellers like VMV to blame "JPN tourists" for HKers getting screwed, when they are also doing the same thing... oh well, there's nothing we can really do about it.

alexeibc ~ was there anything specific you were looking for but weren't able to find?

I understand your point SinnerP ... I was looking for numbered jordans, dunks, SBs, Air maxes / other retro shoes... Thanks for the very good point you havediscussed here...

Hey Cris...

both AM1's dropped a couple weeks ago as did the Maxims...

the Olympic Gold Kobe's dropped today, while the Finals are expected to drop later this week... by Kobe himself. Thats the rumor anyway.

The HK edition of the Hyperize have also been out for a couple weeks...

thanks a lot for the quick response, you should be gearing up as well for the Kobe visit there this week...good luck man...time to bring up some of your heatfor the autograph session..

Lol... I won't have to worry about that... I'm not a Kobe fan...
wink.gif
I'm not a LeBron fan either...

smil3ea6258b1ff31.gif
eff the NBA and David Stern for taking away my Sonics...
smil3eaf1b4f4c211.gif
smil3ea6258b1ff31.gif

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Kix-files has the ZK IV finals away on pre-order now for just around 200 dollars. Not bad IMO.

that's only for peeps with sz 8 and 8.5 I think. Bigger sizes go for 220.

So whose in HK and wants to do me a favor.

Looking for an NTer to take my girl around HK and spend my money on shoes for me. She's free Fridays and weekends and needs help finding spots and someoneto point out good releases for her. she has a cute younger sister too.
smile.gif

I got a Venezuelan friend going there on Friday too...maybe they can arrange something...

SinnerP, you gotta a PM...

tongue.gif
I'd trade her for a 10.5 in some Kryptonates.

They're both two cute asian girls and I could use the assurance of a fellow NTer showing them all the good spots and helping them find some sneakers forme. just inbox me if anyone is down to help or has any suggestions on what's available in most shops right now. Hoop shoe and sneaker wise would be kool.

guys, for those expecting Kobe IV from HK, as per SinnerP, resellers have bought all the limited pairs allocated in HK...so it's a sad news for all of usexpecting from there...
frown.gif

^ yep... only 35 pairs allocated to Nike flagship... supposedly 15 or so to another shop... all of which have been accounted for, mostly by the m-f-ingresellers. Some sneakerheads (I think they were sneakerheads) were able to get their's, but a majority of those in line were clearly not sneakerheads (oldladies and their 5-year old grandkids)...

Some guys at hk-kicks took some pics... this sums it all up...
b7e3586fe8b861afe6447ea022bfced84be0ece.pjpg
b6a35a9dec406ac4e59c7bfc2b555016d28a0bc.pjpg

The circled individuals cut in line...
4992519e156cbebb7072f464c36ec7775472ec8.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom