Our very own Hong Kong Sneaker Guide.

i'm in HK now, Nike Basketball have released Lebron 6 SVSM, CTK, Hardwood Classic amd Superman, sad to say they told me that it was released 2 weeks ago, Ihave to settle buying from a reseller for my Superman. Still glad I was able to buy what I came here for.

sorry for the late reply... I haven't been in this 'neck of the woods' in a while...

Anyway, if you want to know what the new releases are, an 'unofficial' way is to look at the pre-order deadline dates of the shoes on kix-files...
There have been a few occasions where their "pre-order deadline date" was the same as the HK release date... its not 100% accurate, but at least itgives you an idea of whats to come.

http://store.kix-files.com/type/pre-order/

you can also go to nike.com.hk for their official release dates, however, it doesn't include all of the releases...

I'll get back to you on the reseller stores... check your PM later...

^hey, whats up with the silver arrows? do you believe that they're not competitive this year?

Hey, I've been wondering where you were... F1 2009 thread is up and running in the Sports Forum... lets continue there!

hey guys, jst saw on another site (hk kicks) that the MLK's/ Mambas would be released on June 8 in Hk. 20 Pairs I think and through a raffle. Make ithappen too nike ph.

also the mpls would be released on june 8, im not so sure as to whether its limited, and if so there is a big chance that we won't be getting those as wellunless through a raffle as well. im not so sure about this info re mpls since they were posting in chinese.

SinnerP, maybe you can shed more light regarding this? and what part of HK is Nike WK? is it the flagship store? thanks

According to HK-Kicks ~ The MLK & MPLS will supposedly drop April 6th... not June. Pairs will be limited. The MPLS will be available at Nike Basketball (inMong Kok) and Nike Flagship (in Tsim Sha Tsui)... the MLK's will only be available at Nike Basketball. Given how limtied the release is, a lucky draw willlikely be used.

"Nike WK" is actually "Nike Basketball"... WK stands for Wan Kee, which is the company that has the Nike Basketball account. They get a lotof the exclusives and PEs... similar to Foot Locker's HOH getting special releases. WK has a chain of sneaker retail shops, much like Foot Locker.

The only problem with Nike Basketball (Wan Kee) was that in the past, some of their 'lucky draw's' have been 'allegedly' shady. Iwasn't there to witness this, but according to some HK-Kicks members, some of the lucky draw people had two tickets instead of one. Some shady businesswithin their staff. Nike Flagship (official Nike shop) never had this problem.

good for Hk peeps, show us some love nike ph, release these. back to the topic, how many pairs of mpls would be released? too bad ill miss this by a day. willbe in hk on the evening of the 7th. can you help me get one sinner? hehe

anyone been to hk recently?? does anyone know if i can still find Aces there? thanks

I was there 3 weeks ago, no Kobe IV Aces in sight, i've checked all the stores in Mongkok and in TST.

If you're looking to buy flight clubs, mvps etc, this is the place to go. much cheaper by around 800-1000 pesos compared to the pi. just been there around2-3 weeks ago, was planning on getting a pop mvp too bad wasnt able to since the rd was on the 16th, left hk on the 13th

hey guys saw from another forum that there would be a "LOSER PACK" as they call it to be released in Nike Basketball in MK. This consists of theFlight Clubs of Marion (Away-More of Heat CW than Raps), Ben Gordon(Home), Caron Butler (Away), OJ Mayo (Home). So come to think of it, its the opposite of theCW to be released at HOH this May. Its going to be released on May 11,2009. So whoever have connects use them wisely haha.

Hope NIKE PI can give us our very on NIKE BASKETBALL/HOH type of store.

I haven't been here in a while...

Kobe IV - Off the top of my head, I think its the Playoff Pack version, but there could be others (I'm not sure)... this is from Nike official retailers ofcourse. As for the resellers, its different for each shop.

Hi Sinner, any flightposites eggplant in Mongkok? Would appreciate if you can check out the name of the store, an officemate of mine will be going to HK andi'm just going to ask him to buy me one. Thanks.

^ I'll have to check and get back to you... there are only a couple of reseller stores that are selling them... I'm guessing it'll cost you overUS$200...

Originally Posted by pack888

Hi Sinner, any flightposites eggplant in Mongkok? Would appreciate if you can check out the name of the store, an officemate of mine will be going to HK and i'm just going to ask him to buy me one. Thanks.

Yes, there is. Check out Gallery 101.

Will be in hk dis thursday, what zkIV c0l0rways are available in fa yuen? Any mlk sp0tted? Hahaha.

So my girl is out to china for the summer and i was wondering if anyone could post some websites of nike retailers in china. i'm hoping to get a idea onprices and what's most likely available so i can let my girl know. thanks.

^ I've only seen the black/white Flight Clubs... Playoff Pack...

Kobe IV ~ right now, I think all thats left are the Playoff Pack ones... we'll be getting the white/silver ones later in the month... MLK were sold out onthe first day I think.
Originally Posted by benthugs

Originally Posted by pack888

Hi Sinner, any flightposites eggplant in Mongkok? Would appreciate if you can check out the name of the store, an officemate of mine will be going to HK and i'm just going to ask him to buy me one. Thanks.

Yes, there is. Check out Gallery 101.

Lol... I only know the shops by their location... I don't know the specific names of each shop, but yep, 101@Gallery HAD them. I went by yesterday anddidn't see Flightposites... probably sold out...

Back
Top Bottom