"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

why do they have to say it? plus yall already said you aint givin them a pass for it so whats the point? so yall can reply with “ya thats bs nike” as you quote them?

we gave nb a pass when they didnt deliver their rc elite on time?

yall didnt care when adidas didnt stock enough adios pros

it took forever for the metaracers to come out and yall let it go

im pretty sure one of the insiders has mentioned corona being an issue in one of the handful of threads the past year or two

FWIW, I worked in the front office of a North American distributing headquarters for a top 5 brand worldwide. Trust me, the delays are not by choice.

So no updates on adios pro version 2 huh? Or is it re-release of the 1’s?

Last edited:
He also hardly ever, if ever does Nike reviews

because he’s mainly a trail runner so he would review the nike trails kicks

he really introduced me to hoka if im honest, he’s been reviewing the brand for the longest, i was seeing a lot of people walk in these skecher-esque type of big midsoled shoes and came across that ginger

because he’s mainly a trail runner so he would review the nike trails kicks

he really introduced me to hoka if im honest, he’s been reviewing the brand for the longest, i was seeing a lot of people walk in these skecher-esque type of big midsoled shoes and came across that ginger
Ohh yeah that’s true. He did the peg trails. Yeah he’s good. I don’t watch the other random stuff just mostly the shoe and gear reviews.

F7472E8B-D35C-4B24-B009-060D9C72A834.png

99E44D1C-67B8-497B-A154-A13D689E3B87.png

Endorphin Pro/Speed Icon available for preorder at RunningLab

Endorphin Pro/Speed/Shift and Kinvara Icon available for preorder at:

And . . .

Last edited:
^^^Both Saucony and RW state the shoes will be shipped on 2/22.

Ordered. Thanks. Don’t get me wrong I have speeds but didn’t want the white. My first non Nike and wanted some splash.

I did feel that the speeds aren’t as firm as I expected (I’m 225) Feels super cushy. Hoping for a little more bounce without being jarring.

id honestly wear that icon pack casually

sounds crazy because i can probably buy something similar all year long but it is the thick midsole that works for me along with the retro design

Back
Top Bottom