"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Attachments

• end-pro-gb'.jpg
    end-pro-gb'.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Was going to get the Mach 4 but waiting for the Rebel V2 instead. I do like this colourway, but think it's women's only.

Screenshot 2021-02-15 at 13.09.27.png

march is about to be a great month for us runners, which is why i think nike really dropped the ball stateside with the delay of the invincible

hoka has the highly anticipated mach 4, saucony with the freedom 4, NB with the rebel, UA and their new flow shoe, puma with their re-entry into the long distance running competition, etc... and all shoes going to be less than the invincibles at $180

nike's marketing and name will help them sell shoes, but im honestly going to wait for the discount now and mainly more anxious to add the mach 4, freedom 4 and puma's stuff to my rotation this spring

I have my eyes on Asics Glideride 2. I love their guidesole tech.

march is about to be a great month for us runners, which is why i think nike really dropped the ball stateside with the delay of the invincible

hoka has the highly anticipated mach 4, saucony with the freedom 4, NB with the rebel, UA and their new flow shoe, puma with their re-entry into the long distance running competition, etc... and all shoes going to be less than the invincibles at $180

nike's marketing and name will help them sell shoes, but im honestly going to wait for the discount now and mainly more anxious to add the mach 4, freedom 4 and puma's stuff to my rotation this spring

i mean what can nike do if corona halted everything up?

you can pretty much go to all these shoe companies in this thread and probably find a product they had issues with, NB and Asics easily comes to mind, hell even adidas cant provide enough stock on their best running shoes theyve ever produced

hell even the olympics been postponed a year and i am not even its happening this year

world is just crazy right now, it is what it is

i mean what can nike do if corona halted everything up?

you can pretty much go to all these shoe companies in this thread and probably find a product they had issues with, NB and Asics easily comes to mind, hell even adidas cant provide enough stock on their best running shoes theyve ever produced

hell even the olympics been postponed a year and i am not even its happening this year

world is just crazy right now, it is what it is
Hard to blame it on Corona if they have them as a general release in the UK already!

Need those rebel V2s and the prob the Puma Velocity Nitros

Hard to blame it on Corona if they have them as a general release in the UK already!

yah but its a smaller country so they need lower stock, its easier to send it to them and shipment might be closer too and sometimes the US are just more strict with their imports

plus our own nt nike insiders pretty much said it the rona thats caused delays and there really isnt a reason to argue with them

im pretty sure nike doesnt like losing money so if they can help it they'll sell the shoes to as many people as possible, yall really think nikes just holding on to the stock in their warehouse and lsoing money on it every minute its there because they want to?

yah but its a smaller country so they need lower stock, its easier to send it to them and shipment might be closer too and sometimes the US are just more strict with their imports

plus our own nt nike insiders pretty much said it the rona thats caused delays and there really isnt a reason to argue with them

im pretty sure nike doesnt like losing money so if they can help it they'll sell the shoes to as many people as possible, yall really think nikes just holding on to the stock in their warehouse and lsoing money on it every minute its there because they want to?
I don’t remember TC saying it was cause of the rona...

lol nike doesn't get a pass with the rona, if they can't make shoes no other brands can make shoes

that makes no sense, at all

not every shoes are made in the same country in one factory, if a factory in china gets shut down because they contracted corona then does that mean the factory in taiwan or india has to shut down too? And NB who makes their shoes in the US?

if the warehouse in china port gets shut down by rona and cant ship things out, would those ports in other countries be close too?

hell we cant even shut the whole country down and you thinking nike closing down one factory in one country means it closes everyones down?

plus i never said they cant make shoes, i clearly stated other reasons (import, logistics, locations, etc...)

but whatever man, im not gon' argue just because yall want to find a reason to hate nike, theres a lot of other reasons to hate them but im not gon argue the ronas impact because that hits too close to home and i aint got time for those that do not believe its impact

Back
Top Bottom