"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

For those interested, there's apparently going to be an O'Yeet Nex Pro.

As an early backer, how do you feel about this illustrayt illustrayt ?

I thought it would be inevitable that a premium version would be released, but I didn’t think it would be this soon. I’m very satisfied with the current NEX version. I don’t even use my HyperVolt anymore. The price point of the current NEX is such an unbelievable value for the product compared to the top brands in the field. My second one actually just got delivered.

I’m curious about the price for the Pro version. The only difference that I can see compared to the regular version is the max force, depth and # of attachments.

My 2x was delivered

E9A62A82-104A-4A5C-AA55-8F348A5B7F4A.jpeg

Once you go into that 100+ price bracket, they're pretty much all the same lets be honest. Grab one with a good warranty I'd say.

Thanks for the suggestion illustrayt illustrayt . I like this purchase. For those asking about attachments, here you go. Comes with all these and a dock style charger. I really like the books that show how to attack muscle groups based on exercise, ailments, etc.
PXL_20210321_191233159.jpg
Just got mine also.
Charging but I do wish the travel case could hold all the attachments. Haven’t been about to test it out yet.

Stupid question. Those who run on the snow, do you basically double the effort to run, just like running uphill? I'd imagine you do because of the surface. I hate running uphill.

It is more effort than running on dry pavement because at times you are searching for grip but it all varies on conditions. The tradeoff is the pillowy ride on fresh snowfall under 4". My times are always slower in the snow in this range, but the run is more fun. If the snow is deeper, you'll work that much more. If it's been a couple of days, you might find the snow has post holes, footprints, etc that have frozen or iced up and it's like running on rocky terrain and can be surprisingly tricky.

But my favorite is mountain running on a snow-covered single track. You get all the rollers with a softer landing. Until you find those stray rocks hidden under a bed of powder, twist your sticks, and curse the earth.

Last edited:
I’m looking forward to scooping up that Checkered ESpeed 2 cw and that Purple New Balance RC Elite 2!

I just found out that the NEX was marked down even more to $98.XX with CA taxes and shipping, so I repurchased and returned the original one I purchased from there.

I’ll probably get the NEX Pro too. I’m thinking it’ll be over $150 but under $200.

Back
Top Bottom