"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Was thinking a silver 3m pair might be cool, but maybe a bit flashy (literally!)

Adios Pro out today in the US, screaming orange:

https://www.adidas.com/us/adizero-adios-pro-shoes/GZ8952.html

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 7.06.05 AM.png

Only 2 sizes left 2 hours later. Wondering how much stock there actually was. On the other hand the highlighter yellow one came back but only 1 size left.

302DD28E-9200-412C-83CB-BCA7D6F6E81D.jpeg

Anyone else try the EvoRide 2? It's not the bouncy sensation of the Novablast, but it's lighter than the first one and has gained cushion over EvoRide 1 too. The upper is super comfortable and the rocker just sort of glides through the stride smoothly. Enjoying it a lot for moderate/tempo paces.

IMG_5379.jpg

Dang. My Icons came from Saucony in a shipping box. But I also had a pair of Pros that came from Saucony in a mangled bag and box like that (and it was a replacement for a pair that disappeared from the FedEx hub).

I can’t believe in the year 2021 anyone is still shipping shoes in bags!

I don't like it either, but I guarantee there's only 1 reason for it...the bags are way cheaper than the boxes. For what it's worth, my recent purchase of the Brooks Glycerin GTS 19 direct from Brooks did come in a box, not a bag.

Last edited:
The upper fit on the Mach 4 is outstanding, even for folks like me with a wider foot. Midsole is somewhere between a Clifton and the Carbon X 2. Took them for a short run last night and they are soft enough to be comfy, but firm enough to be responsive, stable, and non-sloppy. But then I stepped off a curb weird and rolled my ankle. 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom