"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Ha kinda. Been waiting on a comparison between the two shoes. Love the shape of the More V3, looks better in my eyes than the Invincible. Might pick it up to see myself how it feels on foot compared to the Invincible.

Ha kinda. Been waiting on a comparison between the two shoes. Love the shape of the More V3, looks better in my eyes than the Invincible. Might pick it up to see myself how it feels on foot compared to the Invincible.
Edd Bud just did one on the 1080 V11 and the invincible. I know not the same but...

puma deviate/velocity nitros set to release 3/9, looking forward to utilizing both the velocity and hoka mach 4 as main shoes in my rotation this spring

Last edited:
I’m starting to think that Shoetubers run in the shoes and video it because they want their videos to be longer and they think we won’t believe they ran in them without it...

Why do we want to see you run? Does it add any value to your videos?? Not really!

i forgot wher ei posted it but i noticed a few years back that vids are averaging about 10min and i figure theres extra pay if your vids hit that mark or you keep the viewers for that long

i use my ipad with yt app and use airplay to play it on my tv, is there a solution for that?

Chrome for your iPad...

i only use the app but im not sure that will work because ince i use airplay, the tv pretty much play the vid through the tvs app and the ipad works more like as a remote so i think the ad blocker has to be on the tv which i dont think is possible

i think only solution is to get yt premium

Something about YT vids 8+ min. long being eligible for mid-roll ads, which = more $$$ for YT and the channel. I generally don't try to block the ads as the ads help channels I like.

HOKA Mach 4 out in UK

Very tempted at getting that blue and red pair but must resist. Waiting on the NB More V3 and Rebel V2. Might get rid of the Invincible if the More V3 offer similar bounce but more stability.

Not the best pic, but these are hands down my favorite colorway of the Speeds. Those vintage vibes *chef's kiss*

PXL_20210301_223127550.PORTRAIT.jpg

How you like that STRYD? What do you run with for a watch?
I really like it. I live where nothing is flat and one min you are in a headwind and the next is a tailwind. I have been doing Garmin training plans because it's a perk of having the watch (245 music) but the plans train with time pacing which is difficult to keep consistent here unless I go to the track. Training with power changes all that. I am discovering what my zones are and able to translate that into the training effort in real-time.

So far, I have only use it to display my power in one of the data slots on the watch. I still need to try a run with the Stryd watch app though.

thats a good idea because it would somewhat match the logo too

i got a lot of extra laces lying around but i dont think i have a silver flat pair

Back
Top Bottom