"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

Just bought a pair of Novablast 4s.. now I see Hoka just dropped Skyflow which looks really good!

Guys I’ve caught a running shoe bug smh. Brooks Hyperion are also on the list.

1721056039225.gif

Unless I’m mistaken, the Rebel v4 has a 20% PEBA blend and the SC Trainer v3 will have the same?

Unless I’m mistaken, the Rebel v4 has a 20% PEBA blend and the SC Trainer v3 will have the same?

Correct. Doctors of Running posted a comparison between SC Trainer v2 and v3 this morning. I personally am kinda meh on that Peba/EVA FuelCell blend-maybe needs a higher percentage of PEBA. The 100% PEBA FuelCell in the SC Elite v4 (and now Pacer v2) feels really nice though.

Correct. Doctors of Running posted a comparison between SC Trainer v2 and v3 this morning. I personally am kinda meh on that Peba/EVA FuelCell blend-maybe needs a higher percentage of PEBA. The 100% PEBA FuelCell in the SC Elite v4 (and now Pacer v2) feels really nice though.

I’m enjoying the Rebel v4 for daily’s simply because it’s one of those shoes that just gets the job done. No pros or cons, per se. But I think fans of the SC Trainer will be disappointed with this new blend—it’ll be less fun, IMO.

I’m enjoying the Rebel v4 for daily’s simply because it’s one of those shoes that just gets the job done. No pros or cons, per se. But I think fans of the SC Trainer will be disappointed with this new blend—it’ll be less fun, IMO.
You like V4 more than the V3? I’ve tried but the more I wear the V4 the more I look to stock up on cheap V3s I find

You like V4 more than the V3? I’ve tried but the more I wear the V4 the more I look to stock up on cheap V3s I find
I haven’t tried v3. Most of my runs are 10-12.4 miles with intervals or repeats or fartleks bookended by a warmup and cooldown. For that use case, namely the distance, v3 doesn’t have enough cushioning under the forefoot for me.

My lil bro said “they were $20 at dicks and had your size” lol..

i guess will use for some gym use. Kinda comfy seems to bug my arch a bit tho

IMG_8016.jpeg
IMG_8017.jpeg
IMG_8018.jpeg
IMG_8019.jpeg
IMG_8020.jpeg
IMG_8021.jpeg

Recently tried the ON cloud monster Hyper, shoe was ok but the laces were fantastic, with saw tooth edges and rubberised. Anyone know where one could purchase something similar?

Does anyone know where to find Mizuno sportstyle in Barcelona? Like sky medal or mujin?

I'm from Canada and only way to get them is eBay. Hoping to find some on my few days here in Barcelona. Thanks

I know we saw some leaks for the novablast 5 but this asics presentation for fall/winter 2024 has pretty much all of these unannounced shoes like the metafuji trail and for some reason leaves out the NB5? I guess it's not coming out this year?

Back
Top Bottom