"OTHER BRAND" - RUNNING shoe thread - asics, saucony, new balance, hoka one one, adidas, reebok, brooks, altra, skechers, etc...

I tried these on at my local running store the other day. I was debating on buying them but held off since they seemed too soft for my liking but I only jogged in the store in them.

I’ve seen so many positive reviews but it’s hard to trust all these shoetubers these days. I may go back and try them again.

They are ridiculously soft, maybe one of the softest shoes I've felt. The plate gives them some structure though and helps keep them rolling along. Steady/easy paces feel incredible in them. I tried tempo but it seemed to like moderate paces better.

My 2nd pair of non-Nike runners. I love the ride. I’ve only done 2 easy runs of 3 and 5 miles so far.

Next on the list is Novablast, I see that shoe mentioned in many running blogs/forums.

Slowly building a running shoe collection smh.
IMG_6324.jpeg

DadNboujee DadNboujee I thought they were a bit overhyped, IMO. Price isn’t terrible, but the comfort factor wasn’t as plush as I was hoping. I really enjoy my Hoka Restore TC, but they are $110.

I’ve heard real good things about Deckers X Lab, but they have a very limited selection. I’ve never tried any from them, but am thinking strongly about getting some soon.

People also rave about Oofos.

Kane recovery shoes, worth it, or all hype?

My homie keeps trying to put me on but I’m just like nah.
4E8722B4-2D2F-48E8-B606-23EDBA5158B2.jpeg

I like mine a lot but I still think they are overhyped. It is not a soft cushion but once you bring them in they do feel good on your feet.

I got to wait until Nov to wear the white cool grey SB2...damn. The worst weather for a white shoe here in the UK. Hoping they somehow release before then!

Talked with RW (USA) about the SB2 and they’re showing a 7/22 drop for the Paris CW (limited stock) and September for the white/cool grey and Magenta. Black is November.

Word on Reddit was the white/cool grey may release earlier, so fingers crossed 🤞

Last edited:
IMG_2181.jpeg

Via Reddit

Talked with RW (USA) about the SB2 and they’re showing a 7/22 drop for the Paris CW (limited stock) and September for the white/cool grey and Magenta. Black is November.

Word on Reddit was the white/cool grey may release earlier, so fingers crossed 🤞

it shows intro date of 9/1/24 on the top right... not sure why people were taking the EOL as the drop date

Back
Top Bottom