Osama Bin Laden is dead

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Also, you know who else was buried in the ocean?

transformers-20090430-constructicons-resurrect-megatron.jpg

Awww damnnnnn...let me find out Al-qaeda got a shard of the Cube...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PoloLax

Originally Posted by franchise3

That dude who was in Pakistan, tweeting about helicopters landing and stuff is also part of the cover-up. He was planted there.

The United States Government is so intricate and intelligent, you would think people would understand this simple concept with all the technology we have:

If this was a cover up, ie. this was planned, you don't think the US Government would do whatever it takes to create a photo to share with the people? The Government isn't THAT stupid guys...if it was a cover up you better believe they would have evidence/proof of a body to back it up. 

You people make me laugh with this conspiracy %%!%, like Obama just decided at 11:30 last night to go on national television to say we killed Osama. If it's a planned cover up in a technology savy world we live in there would be a pic.

In fact if a pic was released so quickly, I'd actually be more skeptical.  

We haven't seen pictures yet most likely because this is less than 24 hours old. Give it some time, I bet they will surface...Sadaam's pics didn't come out immediately, few hours afterwards I believe. And Sadaam wasn't caught dead, he was alive. He also didn't mastermind the attack of Sept. 11th. Osama's killing is much more classified and most likely will be much more emotional for many to handle.

The govt isnt that stupid but the ppl of america are. I mean come on less be honest. Id wager you could ask 75-80% of americans about random basic knowledge facts about american govt, history, and just overall general knowledge and a majority of them will fail and fail miserably. Im willing to bet the avg american could name more reality stars then they could presidents. So when I say the govt could pee over most americans heads and convince them its rain. Its not a stretch from the truth. Whether its a conspiracy, a coverup, whether even osama ever existed or was ever killed who knows. But the govt wouldnt have to have this ingenious elaborate plan to fool the majority of the american public.

I mean lets be serious its a fake death photoshop pic of osama death online and millions of americans are on twitter and believe its real. I could see if the photo looked somewhat real. But i mean someone with reasonable knowledge could easily tell its fake. Yet millions of americans swear its real and are rejoiced.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I think if / when the pictures of his bodied are let out for the world to see.. people will still question it regardless.

bin-laden-dead-2011bin-laden-deadbin-laden-killedladen-dead-or-aliveladen-deadosama-bin-laden-bodyosama-bin-laden-body-foundosama-bin-laden-body-703725.jpg

THIS picture  had twitter goin crazy, and its just a weak %!% PS
Yup, you're right, it is PS.

an-image-purporting-to-sh-004.jpg

I think if / when the pictures of his bodied are let out for the world to see.. people will still question it regardless.

bin-laden-dead-2011bin-laden-deadbin-laden-killedladen-dead-or-aliveladen-deadosama-bin-laden-bodyosama-bin-laden-body-foundosama-bin-laden-body-703725.jpg

That dude who was in Pakistan, tweeting about helicopters landing and stuff is also part of the cover-up. He was planted there.

The United States Government is so intricate and intelligent, you would think people would understand this simple concept with all the technology we have:

If this was a cover up, ie. this was planned, you don't think the US Government would do whatever it takes to create a photo to share with the people? The Government isn't THAT stupid guys...if it was a cover up you better believe they would have evidence/proof of a body to back it up. 

You people make me laugh with this conspiracy %%!%, like Obama just decided at 11:30 last night to go on national television to say we killed Osama. If it's a planned cover up in a technology savy world we live in there would be a pic.

We haven't seen pictures yet most likely because this is less than 24 hours old. Give it some time, I bet they will surface...Sadaam's pics didn't come out immediately, few hours afterwards I believe. And Sadaam wasn't caught dead, he was alive. He also didn't mastermind the attack of Sept. 11th. Osama's killing is much more classified and most likely will be much more emotional for many to handle.

The govt isnt that stupid but the ppl of america are. I mean come on less be honest. Id wager you could ask 75-80% of americans about random basic knowledge facts about american govt, history, and just overall general knowledge and a majority of them will fail and fail miserably. Im willing to bet the avg american could name more reality stars then they could presidents. So when I say the govt could pee over most americans heads and convince them its rain. Its not a stretch from the truth. Whether its a conspiracy, a coverup, whether even osama ever existed or was ever killed who knows. But the govt wouldnt have to have this ingenious elaborate plan to fool the majority of the american public.

I mean lets be serious its a fake death photoshop pic of osama death online and millions of americans are on twitter and believe its real. I could see if the photo looked somewhat real. But i mean someone with reasonable knowledge could easily tell its fake. Yet millions of americans swear its real and are rejoiced.

The hell ya'll talmn bout? I watched Sadaam get hung the day he was hung via cell phone video ...

The hell ya'll talmn bout? I watched Sadaam get hung the day he was hung via cell phone video ...

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

SMH at people saying "its the highest honor to be buried early."  It is a prescription of Islamic law.
And THIS my friends is the biggest problem I have with the situation. If you follow Islamic Law, to say we aren't at war with Islam is complete nonsense. You can't have it one way when it's convenient for you and another way when it isn't. I understand mitigating backlash, but it is just simply illogical to do so otherwise. The premise of our position is that Osama DOES NOT represent Muslims. But yet, we are giving him a proper burial?

There is 0 chance that Osama is buried at sea right now. If we did capture him (yesterday, last year, whenever) he's in the same place the aliens are, shielded from the eyes of mostly everyone except the governmental elite.
No one said that he doesn't represent islam, that would be a lie.  However, he doesn't represent all of islam/muslim people, only the extremists.  Also, the U.S. Army has policies against taking photographs of deceased enemies, the only reason we saw video of Saddam Hussein is because he was in the custody of the Iraqi government and they were released by Iraqi media.

SMH at people saying "its the highest honor to be buried early."  It is a prescription of Islamic law.
And THIS my friends is the biggest problem I have with the situation. If you follow Islamic Law, to say we aren't at war with Islam is complete nonsense. You can't have it one way when it's convenient for you and another way when it isn't. I understand mitigating backlash, but it is just simply illogical to do so otherwise. The premise of our position is that Osama DOES NOT represent Muslims. But yet, we are giving him a proper burial?

There is 0 chance that Osama is buried at sea right now. If we did capture him (yesterday, last year, whenever) he's in the same place the aliens are, shielded from the eyes of mostly everyone except the governmental elite.
No one said that he doesn't represent islam, that would be a lie.  However, he doesn't represent all of islam/muslim people, only the extremists.  Also, the U.S. Army has policies against taking photographs of deceased enemies, the only reason we saw video of Saddam Hussein is because he was in the custody of the Iraqi government and they were released by Iraqi media.

Word, I'm with you.

I just posted that, to say that for this to be a cover-up, it would be one of the biggest cover-ups ever, on a mass scale.

All this, with the US's reputation on the line.

You don't think OBL would make a video today, with today's newspaper headlines, proving he was alive to show how dumb America is? Dude would jump at the chance.

Nah, dude is dead at the bottom of the sea.

Word, I'm with you.

I just posted that, to say that for this to be a cover-up, it would be one of the biggest cover-ups ever, on a mass scale.

All this, with the US's reputation on the line.

You don't think OBL would make a video today, with today's newspaper headlines, proving he was alive to show how dumb America is? Dude would jump at the chance.

Nah, dude is dead at the bottom of the sea.

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Knew it was to good to be true
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Knew it was to good to be true
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

my bad on the double post, hate library internet.

my bad on the double post, hate library internet.

Originally Posted by PTone

Apparently, 2Pac flew Biggie to Pakistan to attend the same Elvis concert that Lee Harvey Oswald was seen at moments before the lochness monster battled and defeated Big Foot.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by PTone

Apparently, 2Pac flew Biggie to Pakistan to attend the same Elvis concert that Lee Harvey Oswald was seen at moments before the lochness monster battled and defeated Big Foot.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back
Top Bottom